Page 73 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6869707172737475767778 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Thanks much Dave

Just got the majority of my 3.1 put together. The Rythmik F18 should be here later this week to put on the finishing touches.

This set up sounds amazing. The clarity and detail is the best, I myself, have ever experienced. A very natural and real sound that seems to just fill the air without drawing attention to the speakers whatsoever. I’m thinking the F18 should really provide some oomph to the low end.

These Natural cabinets are stunning! I highly recommend them if you are on the fence.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by diesel79; 03-19-2018 at 12:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel79 View Post
    Just got the majority of my 3.1 put together. The Rythmik F18 should be here later this week to put on the finishing touches.

This set up sounds amazing. The clarity and detail is the best, I myself, have ever experienced. A very natural and real sound that seems to just fill the air without drawing attention to the speakers whatsoever. I’m thinking the F18 should really provide some oomph to the low end.

These Natural cabinets are stunning! I highly recommend them if you are on the fence.
    Looks amazing!!!!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Looks amazing!!!!!!
    Thanks! I couldn’t be more happy with all of it. Thanks to you, Dina, and the rest of the Ascend crew for the awesome service and products! The speakers are incredible!
    Last edited by diesel79; 03-21-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel79 View Post
    Thanks! I couldn’t be more happy with all of it. Thanks to you, Dina, and the rest of the Ascend crew for the awesome service and products! The speakers are incredible!
    Thanks for putting your confidence in us
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Agree, it looks amazing.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Been way too long without a pic posted in here and I just received my Sierra-2 last week so...

I am absolutely in love with these speakers. I find myself intending on listening to something for only a couple of songs and end up playing music for hours. I'm having the hardest time imagining something can sound better than this.

Very nice! I’ve never seen white on them before. Awesome speakers no dought

Definitely loving the white finish!

Quote Originally Posted by mosincredible View Post
    Been way too long without a pic posted in here and I just received my Sierra-2 last week so...

I am absolutely in love with these speakers. I find myself intending on listening to something for only a couple of songs and end up playing music for hours. I'm having the hardest time imagining something can sound better than this.
    Thanks for posting and we are very happy that you are enjoying the speakers. Our domestic cabinet maker has really got this satin white bamboo finish down and we are going to consider making it a standard finish.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com