Page 56 of 89 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by dittomusik View Post
    I've been meaning to post pix for quite a while now!

The dining room during the day is the dining room/stereo room. The kids can access the iPad and stereo.
    The Ascend CBM-170 SEs are assigned to everyday stereo duty with an old Velodyne F-1500 on sub duty.

For movie night, one of the CBMs is moved to the rail on the right and connected to surround speaker wiring. The L and R surrounds can be moved anywhere along the rails for optimum positioning depending on how many rows of people are watching the movie.

4 ceiling acoustic panels usually stay up but can easily be removed in about 5 minutes, leaving only the hooks in the ceiling (2 per panel).
    Attachment 1230

Then for movie nights, it transforms into the home theater. 120" screen, BenQ W1070 3D, Ascend Acoustics (Sierra front-stage and CBM-170/HTM-200 surrounds) all the way around 7.1, over 900 watts of Outlaw amplifier and dual Rythmik F12 subs. Also up to 20 acoustic absorption panels, depending on how loud it's going to be. Takes 45-60 minutes to set it all up.
    Sierra Tower mains and Sierra Horizon RAAL center (kinda hard to see as they also have black fabric shrouds on their tops to further reduce light reflections). HTM-200s are ceiling mounted just behind where I took the picture from.
    Attachment 1231
    The Ascends can REALLY rock with all the sound treatment in place - otherwise the sound just turns to mush if it's turned up very much.
    Wow is right! That is really cool!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Thank you for posting these stunning pictures. In fact, I've even visited your youtube video of Duende, which is stunning. Thank you kindly for that. I've just started the process of building my own small 2.0/2.1 system with the Towers as my focal point. I wanted to know the brand of risers you are using? They seem ideal for someone with hw flooring. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tharbamar View Post

My 2 Channel set up, 2.1 when I watch movies.

Thank you for posting these stunning pictures. In fact, I've even visited your youtube video of Duende, which is stunning. Thank you kindly for that. I've just started the process of building my own small 2.0/2.1 system with the Towers as my focal point. I wanted to know that I bought my pair and now am in the process of building out even further. Thank you and take care.
    Last edited by Sicarius; 12-01-2015 at 10:30 AM.

Awesome setup! Great pics, Duende is amazing on these speakers!
    MacMini > Audirvana > Musical Fidelity V Dac II >
    Emotiva XSP-1 > Emotiva XPA-2 > Sierra Tower NRT > Rythmik F12SE > My Ears >

Quote Originally Posted by airs View Post
    Just got my Black Bamboo Sierra 2's and Teac equipment setup in my man cave. Great job Dave, they are really, really outstanding.

Nice. Love the classic gaming consoles!

IMG_1352_small.jpg
    Here's my setup with 3 CMT-340s. Wife wanted built ins, so this is my only option. Overall I think it looks good and it sounds great as well!

20150827_221200.jpg

My setup. I listen to music a lot more now than I did with my previous speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by villegasdv View Post
    IMG_1352_small.jpg
    Here's my setup with 3 CMT-340s. Wife wanted built ins, so this is my only option. Overall I think it looks good and it sounds great as well!
    Looks terrific!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by benj805 View Post
    20150827_221200.jpg

My setup. I listen to music a lot more now than I did with my previous speakers.
    Very clean! And they look beautiful! Congrats!