Page 2 of 89 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by drewface
    mess
    right...
    Just saying what everyone says when having guests over to their house even with everything picked up, but in text it does not come across as humorous as I guessed. I have been to houses that you know the owner is neurotic about cleaning the house from top to bottom and they will even say “please excuse the mess”, and you want to say, “right…what are you smoking?”

Plus you can't see all the junk I have pushed back in the room out of the cameras view which is mostly all the toys for the two kids (3.5 and 1.5 years old) which seem to never say picked up.
    Last edited by marksanctuary; 06-19-2007 at 06:57 AM.
    Yamaha RX-V2400 receiver, CMT-340SE center, CBM-170SE mains, Axiom QS8 sides, no backs yet

That's why I do close up shots. So you can't see the mess!

Actually, if you look closely, you can see some in the reflections.

my setup really is somewhat of a mess. and pretty pedestrian compared to some of yall.

No worries...looks like your still recovering from the UPS delivery that just came yesterday.
    Yamaha RX-V2400 receiver, CMT-340SE center, CBM-170SE mains, Axiom QS8 sides, no backs yet

Quote Originally Posted by marksanctuary
    Plus you can't see all the junk I have pushed back in the room out of the cameras view which is mostly all the toys for the two kids (3.5 and 1.5 years old) which seem to never say picked up.
    Excuse my messy pics too. I had to pushbroom the toys out of the way to take my pics, but you can still see some. Pickin' up toys is a 24/7 job (3mo and 3.5yrs).

Curtis: Pretty sweet how the bamboo Sierras match your old stands & console.

Keeps the pics coming everyone. Y'all are giving me some great ideas to improve my setup.

Quote Originally Posted by steveklein
    my setup really is somewhat of a mess. and pretty pedestrian compared to some of yall.
    Doesn't look 'pedestrian' to me. Care to share what equipment you have?

Quote Originally Posted by BGHD
    Doesn't look 'pedestrian' to me. Care to share what equipment you have?
    Looks like Piano black Sierras, Onkyo Receiver, Samsung DLP TV, Gamecube, Sony 400 disc CD Changer, and a custom built media pc. Am I close?

here are 2 quick shots of my setup. also a bit messy right now. looking forward to moving soon to LA and lowering the position of the center channel. I was so happy when I finally found the stud i just sorta bolted it in without measuring, and the tv wasn't up yet. you know what they say about measuring twice and cutting once...

wish i had some sierra's but i think the next upgrade will be a 12" rythmik DIY sub. also, the 200 surrounds are on stands to the side of the couch.

Default Currently listening to Norah Jones, having a beer, and feeling talkative...

Okay fine, you twisted my arm...

First up, this is the front view of my downstairs home theater. You can see the three L/C/R Sierras in their stunning piano black, as well as a CBM-170SE, the H79 that needs to be calibrated, and my VTF-3HO that has gotten no love with music since the Sierras showed up

Next, this is the rear of the room. You can see the CBM-170SE's on the sides on those sweet sturdy stands I still need to post about, and the Classic 170s in the back. That shelf is on my rack is empty because my Xbox is in another country. And yes, my beer fridge is wheel chair accessible.

This photo makes me hot.

Finally, this is where equipment formerly of the theater get banished to. I also call it, "The Living Room." If you ask about the Christmas decorations...my answer is: I'm a bachelor and I can do whatever I want. Including leaving my Christmas decorations up in June.

Anyhow, that's my friend's TV that he's about to take back and give to his mom (dammit!), a UFW-10 that I still love, and a pair of 170SEs. The stands will be here in about 18 hrs, if UPS is on the ball. And yes, that's a Nintendo Wii. Go buy one. Now.

That is all.
    Last edited by Jonnyozero3; 10-12-2007 at 08:05 PM.
    Jon O.

Wink

"If you ask about the Christmas decorations...my answer is: I'm a bachelor and I can do whatever I want. Including leaving my Christmas decorations up in June."

You have that string of ugly white icicle lights still hung up outside too?

Bahahahahaha

LMAO!!