Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 848586878889

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

racrawford65, i use to have a Keith Monks till it quit, i just hand wash them until i bought a unit from KAB EV-1. It did the job well, then i moved up to a Pro-ject VC-E love that thing.

I gave the KAB to my middle child who just got into records. I have my eye on a Hummingure Ultrasonic cleaner to work together with the Pro-ject. I hear good things about that unit.

I had considered the project before getting my VPI. As I recall, it wasn't available when I was looking.

Yes, the Humminguru looks like a pretty good machine - relatively inexpensive and can get the adapters for 7 and 10 inch lps for much less than Degritter sells them for. I see HG now also has a Ultrasonic stylus cleaner but haven't read much about it.
    * LG OLED65E6P, BenqHT2050A
    * Anthem AVM90, Rogue ST100, VTV Pascal 7 ch
    * Sierra Towers/Horizon (all ELX RAAL), S2EXv2 surrounds, HTM200SEx4 heights, Rythmik E15HPx2
    * VPI Classic 1+ (VTA & Fatboy Gimbal), PE Eagle/RR, VAS NOVA, Soundsmith Paua, Manley Chinook, Bob's Devices SUT, SugarCube 1 mini
    * Oppo 203 & 103D, EverSolo DMP-A6
    * miniDSP Flex, Audiosensibility & Blue Jeans cables, Symposium & Isoacoustics, GIK
    * For RDJ: Anthem MRX720, Sierra LX, Luna Duo v2 center, CXNv2, TBD

i have this one, seem to do the jobIMG_0677.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paddlefoot View Post
    Attachment 2683
    My New Sierra LX...All i can say it WOW!!
    System: Benchmark Media LA-4 Preamp, DAC 3 HGC, ABH2, Rega Planar 3 with Exact, Small green computer I5, Sonore Optical Module Deluxe and OpticalRendu, CD Transport Cambridge CXC.
    Very nice - and I am thrilled to know that you are loving the LX. Thanks for putting your confidence in us!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com