Page 86 of 89 FirstFirst ... 818283848586878889 LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

I think I have the same, as well, for my S2's & HTM200s. merrymaid520 - I can't tell from the picture, but do your mounts have a platform (adjustable) that the speakers sit on?

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    Just got the 340 SE’s up in the garage replacing the 170s. Needed more output to battle the neighbors in music wars
    Looks great and I hope you now win the loudness war with your neighbor! BTW, that is one of the neatest and most organized garages I have seen. I'd be embarrassed to post pics of my garage, at no fault of mine though... I try to keep it clean and organized but have given up since the rest of my family insists on continuously placing all of their junk in there. I'm lucky if I can pull my car into the garage without hitting something
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Pogre View Post
    I sent 2 emails. The first one I accidentally hit "send" before I had a chance to view and edit the best images so ignore it. The second email is the one I intended to send the first time. Sorry for the confusion.
    Got em... thank you!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by theophile View Post
    My 2-Channel Dedicated Ascend Acoustic Music Room!

Ted

Very nice!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by N Boros View Post
    I think I have those same wall mounts for the HTM 200s. I remember thinking how stout they were and that large speakers could work no problem. They seem to have no problem with the 340's. I bet you could put some actual tower speakers on them and they could handle the weight, as long as you hit a stud with all of the screws.

Very different than some cheap Monoprice wall mounts that I tried out before them. Manual said that they could handle 20 pounds, and the threaded rod visibly had a bend to it with just a 10 pound speaker on it. Monoprice is great for cables and the Monolith stuff is really really nice, but those mounts were terrible.
    I think they are the Btech BT77’s and are good for a substantial amount of weight. I have them in my living room as well holding S2’s. Great mounts!

Quote Originally Posted by racrawford65 View Post
    I think I have the same, as well, for my S2's & HTM200s. merrymaid520 - I can't tell from the picture, but do your mounts have a platform (adjustable) that the speakers sit on?
    Yup. See my previous post. The platform adjusts so the speaker can tilt up or down.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Looks great and I hope you now win the loudness war with your neighbor! BTW, that is one of the neatest and most organized garages I have seen. I'd be embarrassed to post pics of my garage, at no fault of mine though... I try to keep it clean and organized but have given up since the rest of my family insists on continuously placing all of their junk in there. I'm lucky if I can pull my car into the garage without hitting something
    Thanks Dave! I believe I will now take the lead in our neighborhoods best garage system

Yes, I did go overboard this past year when we remodeled. The garage received a 4th stall, heater, cabinets, sink, polyurea floor coating, baseboards, new overhead doors, ceiling fans, etc. People laugh at me when I tell them I vacuum my garage, ha! My wife thinks I’m crazy. Clutter drives me nuts. I feel your pain

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    Thanks Dave! I believe I will now take the lead in our neighborhoods best garage system

Yes, I did go overboard this past year when we remodeled. The garage received a 4th stall, heater, cabinets, sink, polyurea floor coating, baseboards, new overhead doors, ceiling fans, etc. People laugh at me when I tell them I vacuum my garage, ha! My wife thinks I’m crazy. Clutter drives me nuts. I feel your pain
    Your garage does look nice n neat! Speakers look great in there too!

thanks, Merrymaid. I have the same mounts (different brands).

Agree - nice garage set-up. I try to keep mine organized, as well, but a challenge. Especially now when I'm tinkering with my 67 Camaro. Thankfully, my wife likes a clean garage and constantly washes the floors...

Front Speakers: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL Ribbon Tweeters
    Amplifier: Jolida JD302CRC Tube (EL34 - 50 wpc) * w/ Home Theater Bypass
    Turntable: George Merrill PolyTable w/ Jelco SA-750e 10" tonearm, Merrill Digital Motor Drive & Ortofon 2M Bronze MM Cartridge.
    Phono Stage: Hagerman Cornet 3 (tube)
    DVD Deck: OPPO DV-980H
    Bluray Deck: Sony
    Audio Rack: Salamander Archetype
    TV: Sony Bravia KDS-60A3000
    HT Amplifier: Sony ES DA3100ES
    Center Channel: Mirage OmniSat (Soon to be replaced with Ascend Acoustics)
    Rear Channels: Mirage OmniSat (Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 SE's on order)
    Subwoofer: Mirage Omni S10 - 10" 250 watt

- Greg
    Last edited by Outlaw Cajon; 12-03-2021 at 07:55 AM.