Page 74 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Audio Nirvana!

IMG_0016.jpg

Very nice! 2 questions. What are the 170’s doing in those spots? How is that Pink Floyd Pulse box set? I want it bad but haven’t picked it up yet.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Thanks for posting and we are very happy that you are enjoying the speakers. Our domestic cabinet maker has really got this satin white bamboo finish down and we are going to consider making it a standard finish.
    Perfect match for this guy: Rythmik Audio F12SE White Gloss!!

Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
    Gorgeous.

If you made an L22 in this finish with aluminum drivers I would seriously consider buying one, even though I just bought an L22.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post

When I move into a house, I'm all over that.

@diesel79

A.m.a.z.i.n.g.....set up. May I know if the tv stand is custom? If not, where did you buy it from?
    Last edited by rsmt2000; 11-08-2018 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by rsmt2000 View Post
    @diesel79

A.m.a.z.i.n.g.....set up. May I know if the tv stand is custom? If not, where did you buy it from?
    Hello and thanks for the compliment! I had the console custom made locally. Turned out great and really goes well with the natural bamboo.

I just received last evening my new (second hand) Sierra Raal Towers and Horizon in satin espresso. Everything looks fantastic but the most impressive piece is definitely the Horizon. Everyone says what a beast it is but you really have to see it in person to appreciate it!

I've been an OG Sierra 1 owner since 2010 in a 5.1 configuration with a Rythmik F12 and love their sound so when I moved to a town house I put that setup in the living room. After consulting with David the Towers and Horizon were a natural choice for the basement/home theater I'm putting together. I also managed to find the FV15HP second hand so I was able to put the main portion of the audio setup together for what I think is a bargain. My plan is to get a pair of HTM200SEs for surround duties. Still a ways to go on the setup overall, my old 50 inch Panasonic plasma is handling the display duties for now. Here's what it looks like now:

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

Cat approved!

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg

Looking good! That center is quite the beast.

I have a 58" Panny plasma doing a nice job in my bedroom, looks identical to yours.

Is the blue painter's tape to mark your future screen size/location?
    Ed

* Sierra-2EX's W/V2 crossover upgrade
    * (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6
    * Audio by Van Alstine DVA-M225 Monoblock Amps
    * MiniDSP 2x4HD For Sub calibration
    *World's Best Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables

The TV is a TCP50G20, also circa 2010. No complaints about it other than I wish I had bought another plasma a few years ago before they stopped being produced!

Yes, the tape is a projector screen outline, trying to get a feel for size and placement. The inner square is 100" and outer is 110". I need to put up a 120" outline and then make a decision, it'll definitely be either 110 or 120.