Page 70 of 89 FirstFirst ... 6566676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Default Re: Ascend Owners Photo Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by enricoclaudio View Post
    Got the Sierra Lunas yesterday and after running Dirac this morning I can say that they sound Amazing!! I can't tell the difference between the Sierra 2s and the Lunas. Now my 7.2 system is completed so I can post final pictures

Thanks Dave and Dina for make me the proud owner of these amazing speakers!!!
    Looks fantastic!!!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Got the Sierra Lunas yesterday and after running Dirac this morning I can say that they sound Amazing!! I can't tell the difference between the Sierra 2s and the Lunas. Now my 7.2 system is completed so I can post final pictures
    Wow, that's fantastic! All looks just exceptional.

BTW, I thought Rythmik was in Austin... but you're in Houston? Almost neighbors...
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Quote Originally Posted by SunByrne View Post
    Wow, that's fantastic! All looks just exceptional.

BTW, I thought Rythmik was in Austin... but you're in Houston? Almost neighbors...
    Our office/warehouse is in Austin, TX but I do live in Houston and work from home for Rythmik.
    Enrico Castagnetti @ Rythmik Audio
    Media Room: Ascend Acoustics Sierra Towers w/ RAAL, Horizon w/ RAAL, Sierra 2s & Lunas | Rythmik F12SE (x2) + FV25HP | Emotiva XMC-1 | Emotiva XPA-3 & XPA-200 (x2) | Panasonic 820 | Bluesound Node 2 | Sony VW295ES | 92" Stewart ST100 |
    Desktop: Dynaudio BM5 mkIII | Rythmik L22 | Apogee Quartet | 27" iMac|
    Bedroom: B&W 685 S2 | Rythmik LVX12 | Marantz SR6013 | Sony 65Z9D |

Our office/warehouse is in Austin, TX but I do live in Houston and work from home for Rythmik.
    I love Austin. Were I in your shoes, I'd be looking for excuses to visit the office... :-)

But back to the subject at hand—love the look of your setup! Awesome how your acoustic panels are color-coordinated with the speakers, that's a great touch.
    Luna Duo V2 LR, Titan Horizon V2, and Rythmik L22 & L12 in HT, Sierra-LXs in study, S-2EXs and Duo V2 C in bedroom, S-1 NrTs in dining room, S-1s at work, HTM-200s in kitchen. Brother owns CMT-340s and dad has a pair of CBM-170s.

Quote Originally Posted by astr0b0y View Post
    More pics please people! Lots of "I just purchased!!!" threads so should mean more photos. Love to see others Ascend setups.
    I've already posted but here's some more anyway. Anyone have any custom paint jobs to show off?

Attachment 1450
    Attachment 1451
    Wow!! these looks stunning. i just placed an order for raal towers. i was about to order satin expresso but this picture changed my mind and now i have ordered dark cherry .. amazing setup and great click.

Here be my babies. Forgive the cord mess.

Last edited by Mahawkma; 08-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Quote Originally Posted by Mahawkma View Post
    Here be my babies. Forgive the cord mess.

Cords: the true Dark Arts

Beautiful! Congrats! May I ask how you are liking the Atmos modules? I'm considering adding them to my fronts (sitting approx 45" high with 9' ceilings) but read mixed things.
    Marantz SR6010, Marantz UD5007, Ascend Acoustics CBM-170 (L/R), Ascend Acoustics HTM-200 (C/SL/SR), Dayton 10" sub

Quote Originally Posted by surroundnewbie View Post
    Cords: the true Dark Arts

Beautiful! Congrats! May I ask how you are liking the Atmos modules? I'm considering adding them to my fronts (sitting approx 45" high with 9' ceilings) but read mixed things.
    I get mixed results out of mine but my HT room is not optimal for such speakers. I really should be running heights but I picked these up for a steal so I gave them a shot. Another pair of Lunas will probably be in the cards for me next summer to run as height speakers. Anyway, what I am saying is if you can run overheads or heights, do so.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________
    HT Set-up: Anthem MRX-740, Ascend Acoustics Sierra Tower V2, Luna Duo V2 Center, Luna surrounds, Revel M55XC Heights, Rythmik F12
    Desktop/Gaming Set-up: Pioneer MRX-740 8K, Sierra LX LR, Ascend Luna V2 Center, Cambridge Minx Min 12 heights; Rythmik F12

Quote Originally Posted by Mahawkma View Post
    I get mixed results out of mine but my HT room is not optimal for such speakers. I really should be running heights but I picked these up for a steal so I gave them a shot. Another pair of Lunas will probably be in the cards for me next summer to run as height speakers. Anyway, what I am saying is if you can run overheads or heights, do so.
    That jibes with what others have said, thanks for the honest response! Enjoy the Lunas!

Natural Sierra-2 portrait. (clothed)
    Last edited by curtis; 09-03-2017 at 04:30 PM.
    -curtis