Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678

Thread: Will Ascend ever update their website and/or logo?

speaking of making a phone order....what is the sales phone # for ascend?

Dave,
    I apologize for my levity earlier - I didn't realize at the time that this was such a big crash. You must be having a rough time, so please just ignore my ignorance. I hope you can get the site back up soon and get your isp problems all figured out. Best of Luck!

Dave,
    Sorry to hear about the site. It was really cool while it was up -- a big improvement over the old one.

Saw that you got a placeholder graphic up for this morning instead of the broken links of last night. Just wanted to suggest that you might want to include some contact numbers and a short explanation up there as well to try to minimize the sales impact. Just because they can't get to the website doesn't mean that people won't still want to place orders. []

Hope you're back up soon with minimal pain. Good luck.

The phone number for Ascend Acoustics is:

310-719-9786

-curtis

The site just came back online as I was posting in another thread.....go baby, go!!

Ed

I have a question for Dave if he sees this. Do you think that you will ever put up some high quality pictures of your loudspeakers in a home type setting? I find that it is easy to see the size of a speaker through real life use type of pictures. And I think a closer look at the speakers would be cool too. The current pics are kinda small.