Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will Ascend ever update their website and/or logo?

Great job David and crew! It was worth the wait. I have posted threads on Hometheater.com and Avsforum.com about the new website. And it even has my customer testimonial posted. Wow!

Thanks Guys!

Yes... Aaron's testimonial is definitely one of the most memorable ever. We need his permission to post it of course (hint)

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Dave - you have my permission. Always glad to help as you guys have been such a help in return. I'll post on audioreview in the near future.

Awesome news on the logos!

re: pictures
    (i was thinking that maybe customers can contribute pictures of their in-home setups. maybe a separate Photos section where customers could send in pictures for ascend to review and post.)

To Dave F. and Ascend, great job; The new website looks fantastic! I am impressed by your combination of wit, class, and honesty. Your new site is so good, I think its having a "**** effect" on me...I see pretty pictures and I want to buy your speakers more...hehe.

Seriously, congrats on a job well done - I can't wait to give you more of my money

Best,
    Jon O. (Currently broke but saving up...those 340s WILL be mine...)

Dave-

Oh! One more thing - on the "All Loudspeakers" Page, may I suggest that you make the speaker photos link (in addition to the text above them) to their respective product pages? I found myself clicking impulsively on the pics and being confused...hehe. Just an idea...

At least some good news!! I come home from watching the Lakers lose....and the new Ascend site is up!! I feel balanced again.

Aaron, I am working on getting the forum hosted somewhere else, hopefully with some storage so we can host pictures.

-curtis

I'm pleased tonight for 3 reasons:

1~ The Lakers lost and lost badly. Really, they didn't deserve to win this one after the way they coasted through the season. (sorry Curtis).

2~ The websites up (looks good) and so now all the whining can stop. []

3~ The first two reasons were so good that they both spilled over into the third! []

Finally! It looks GREAT! And a surprise it is, basically covers most or all the items discussed on the forum!

Man, the one afternoon I don't check to see if the new site is up, look what happens Isn't that the way it always is.

Dave, the site looks f'ing awesome (pardon my language). It was well worth the wait. Great pics, all the info anyone would need on each speaker, and it's loading up really fast. You really suprised me with the new finish options, I didn't see that coming at all.

Anyway, great job and thanks for tolerating my impatience over the past couple months.

John

Dave, Great job....much better and easier to navigate. Thanks for putting up with the good-natured ribbing! We Ascend fanatics just get a little cantankerous at times[]

Ed