Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will Ascend ever update their website and/or logo?

Guess not.

Funny... you should post that today, 10 minutes before my post

We just got our security certificate installed (takes some time because this is NOT a shared certificate) and other than a few online forms (which should be completed tonight).. we are LIVE! It will take a few days for the new IP address to propogate, at which time we will need to change a few site links.. however.. we are ready to go.

http://66.148.48.109/

Shopping cart is fully functional and quite nice. The "certificate error" that you will receive upon secure checkout will not appear once the new IP address is propogated. However, the checkout is FULLY secure right now.

Enjoy!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

BTW,

On our systems here, the site is VERY fast!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

davef,
    the site looks great!
    The pictures of the speakers are SO much better than the old site. I mean, really. At first I thought Ascend might have changed the speaker.

Nice job.

Thanks Ed...

We invested in some pro-lighting fixtures and took all new pics.

However, I am still not fully satisfied with all the pics. Something we will work on over time. What I am very pleased about is the speed, easy navigation, and level of detail of each product. Believe it or not, this site is over 80 pages! A lot of custom programming went into the shopping cart system. It was very difficult integrating the system advisor into the shopping cart system so that it adds the packaged system to the cart. We now have something like 500 different sku's for almost every realistic package you can create, available with any of the Hsu box style subwoofers.

While our new site may not be as nice as some (Aperion's new site is quite nice), the functionality, speed, and detail of our site is unmatched.

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

i think it's coming along great.
    maybe curtis can add a section w/ customer's pictures here?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by davef

What I am very pleased about is the speed, easy navigation, and level of detail of each product.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Very nice indeed.

I didn't see any new tags with the new logo. Is that something you'll be putting up on the Accessories section later?

Aaron-

Do you mean post pictures on the site or on this forum?

Ed, new logos are not available yet. We are still working on samples and pricing and we must use up what we have (about 1000 more logos to go!)

When they do become available, it will be posted in the announcement section and replacements will be free of charge to all Ascend customers.

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Nice!

Yeah! I like it! And fast it is! Couldn't get the high-res pic of the new logo to download. Was just wondering if the badge was going to end up square or oval. Also, I think you should add Metalarron's June 15 post here to the customer testimonials (the one that ends with "...call the doctor, it's over baby.")

Randy