Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Will Ascend ever update their website and/or logo?

Oh well, it looks like my theory was incorrect, back to the drawing board.

Happy Monday to you all!

Just a minor correction to Graphic Guys post... It is certainly true we are working on wood grain finished cabinets (we have been for a long time already). However, we have NO PLANS at all to replace our CBM-170 or HTM-200. We are working on something new (we are always working on something) and if this new product is released, it is not intended as a replacement for any of our current products.

jbliz -- sorry to dissappoint you this Monday, I can tell you that there was a quite a bit of work done on the new site these past few days. I think we can be live on the 31 (1 week). Send me an email and I will send you a link to the temporary "work" server.

Take care!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Dave,

My employer thanks you for not having the website up on Monday. I'm sure I would have been alot less productive had it been up. Anyway, I'm not dissappointed, I can't really purchase the speakers until after June 22nd (the day I sell old condo). Come June 23rd though, a 7.1 ascend system will be all mine. Along with a Denon 3805, and a new 56" Tantus Samsung DLP, which it looks like I'll be waiting until September for them to release. Bummer that I'll be watching a 27" until then, but at least everything will sound awesome.

I sent you an email through the ascendforum, but I thought you just got tied up or something. What's your email address?

John

Waaa! 6/1 no new site. I guess I'm going to have to breakdown and e-mail David for the temp link. I don't think I can wait much longer.

Quinn, do you know dave's email? I sent him an email through this forum, but had no luck getting the temp link. Hopefully, the real deal will be up soon.

sales@ascendacoustics.com should do it. I haven't broken down yet...

HI guys,

Just about there All products and pages are loaded up. We are still tweaking the new shopping cart system.

Email me at davef@ascendacoustics.com for the temp link.

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

TO quote Ted Knight;"Wellll.........we're waiting!"[]

MAG

I'm sure Dave will be the happiest of all of us when this new website project is wrapped up.

Any updates Dave?(Been checking regularly!)