Greetings friends,
Newbie here so please pardon my ignorance.
While I don't currently own any products by Ascend Acoustics, my quest for the perfect sub has brought me to this place while researching Rythmik Audio subs.

My current setup is as follows:
-Sony Bravia KDL-32XBR6 (32" LCD 1080P)-I know 32 inches is not very big, but my "man cave" is only 11'x13'.
-harmon/kardon avr354
-Sony BDP-S300 Blu-ray player (ps3 on the way)
-160GB Apple TV
-digital cable feed

My speakers are from av123 here's a couple quick pics (excuse the poor resolution of my iPhone photos,I was in a hurry to post):

I have two more of the towers pictured for my rears, and two of these on the side:

I need a sub to complete my 7.1 system, while I would've liked to have purchased from av123 to keep things uniform and balanced, I'm not sure what's going on over at av123 these days, and I'm reluctant to send anymore of my business their way until things settle. I like what I've read and seen about Rythmik Audio subs thus far, however I'm just not sure and I'm hesitant (paranoid), about mixing things up by using different manufacturers.
What do you gents think am I crazy or should I just go ahead and buy that DSE15 I've been drooling over? I'm open to suggestions/advice from you fine folks.
The basic specs. on my system are:
-harmon/kardon AVR354-75 watts x 7, per channel at full power 8 ohms, 20Hz-20kHz, <0.07% THD, 525 watts total.
-x-mtm encore towers (front and rear channels) frequency response = 40Hz-20KHz, +/-3db
-x-cs encore (center channel) 65Hz-20KHz, +/-3db
-x-ls encore (side channels) 55Hz-20KHz, +/-3db
Please help I need a sub!!!!!
Respectfully,
Spock