Thread: Why is the Ascend official website so unchanged?

I'll answer with what I know, and then Dave can pipe in if he has more info.

I know the site has been changed within the last five or six months in terms of some function. And then the CMT-340c was added in the last three or four months. The CMT-340l/r is still not officially announced for inventory control reasons since it uses the same parts as the center version. The demands for Ascends has been high, I have read the backorder for the CBM-170 has been at times close to four weeks.

-curtis

Hi andydc,

My apologies about the lack of site updates lately. We have been experiencing many problems with our current hosting company and have just now settled for a new plan.

Although it is a slow and tedious process, we will soon have a new and infinitely more powerful/ more convenient shopping system on the site. Other features are in the works as well.

Curtis is correct regarding our new CMT-340 mains. We completely underestimated the high demand for the center version so we decided to limit the sales volume by not advertising this terrific new speaker on the site. I am still surprised at how many CMT-340 mains we are selling just by word of mouth. Thanks to all of you!

Have a great weekend!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com