Quote Originally Posted by gtoboss View Post
Would it be better if your going to run the plugs in the center channel to go ahead and run the plugs in the mains as well. Or if your going to run the plugs in the surrounds will it be better to run the plugs in the mains and center also?
It is fully dependent on the location of the speaker. If you want to use a Q-Plug in the left front, you should also use it in the right front. However, it is perfectly acceptable (and can be advisable depending on placement) to use a Q-Plug in the center and leave the left/rights as stock. If your rears are close to a wall, use them.

We purchased a large amount of these in order to bring the costs way down so that we can offer them to you for a very reasonable price. With that in mind, my plan was such that for a few extra dollars, you can experiment with them and determine what configuration sounds best to you. They are an inexpensive tweak (especially for audio ) that can make significant improvements in your in-room bass response.

In my home, I enjoy the Sierra-1 with Q-Plug B when I run them full range (no subwoofer).