Thread: Radio Paradise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Radio Paradise

I was just sitting here and literally feeling euphoric as I listen to my Sierras - they are just such a lovely sounding speaker.
    And so I had to get that off my chest. Since I couldn't readily find a recent gusher thread, I figured I would kill two birds with one stone and not only gush about my Sierras but also about Radio Paradise. They have a 192Kbps feed that sounds great on these speakers.

Mitch

Default Re: Radio Paradise

Well i hear that no any registration is required to listen to Radio Paradise. You can use practically any audio player you want. You have to choose a link and click it to start listening. If you are using a dialup modem connection than you will have to select one of the links labeled "dialup".

I always get a kick when some old thread of mine is resurrected.
    And for the record, RP is still my #1 internet radio station.

Mitch

I`ve been listening to RP for the last 2 years at work everyday for 8 to 9 hrs mon-fri. and I love it . I have discovered more new artists there than anywhere else .

You guys turned me on to Radioparadise and I appreciate it as the music is quite good. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by bilesteve View Post
    You guys turned me on to Radioparadise and I appreciate it as the music is quite good. Thanks.
    +1 Nice find.