Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What do you do for a living?

I'm in retail sales ( costco wholesale ) as a lead in the warehouse

By day(Mon.-Fri.) I am a Mechanical Designer at a company manufacturing magnetic lifting and seperation equipment. By night(part time) I am a Millwork/Lumber/Bldg. mat'ls Associate at Home Depot.

MAG

I am the information technology manager for a technology company in El Segundo, CA.

-curtis

I'm an automotive designer hear in Michigan. Only 26 more years til' I retire.

I am now a Installation Tech for a high end custom electronics company. I was in a previous life an IT manager for a software company. Decided I needed a change of pace.

I am not quite sure what I do )

Wife says I do nothing... yeah right!

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

I'm a color control technician for G.E. Plastics (Lexan). Who knows, I may have had a hand in the manufacture of that CD you're enjoying! I also enjoy fly fishing for bass.

Stay-at-home dad for nearly 4 years now. Professionally I'm a chef. Also did a five year stint as a rooms and reservations manager for Hilton.

My other obsession is saltwater fishing. I'm about to get a kayak and do less wade-fishing.

Director of Manufacturing for a very large printer. We don't print any of the audio/video magazines yet, but I'm working on it. But, we do produce all the telephone directorie for SBC, along with magazines like Entertainment Weekly, US Weekly, In Touch, US News & World Reports, TV Guide, The Economist, Newsweek, and others....

I'm a farmer (hogs, corn, soybeans) located in the hills of western Iowa. I also own/operate a small apartment building in a neighboring town. I like to camp, hunt pheasant/quail and fish- tho not alot of free time with five kids ranging from 2 yrs to 15 yrs.

Randy