Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sales coming?

Default Sales coming?

Its coming up on Christmas and I'm really hoping the Sierras might go on sale. Any luck that we could get a hint if one is coming Yes or No? PLEEEEEEESE

Default Re: Sales coming?

Quote Originally Posted by gtoboss View Post
    Its coming up on Christmas and I'm really hoping the Sierras might go on sale. Any luck that we could get a hint if one is coming Yes or No? PLEEEEEEESE
    that'd be awesome, but I have a feeling the enclosure type and special materials make lowering the costs a bit difficult

you missed a good one a little while back where sierras that were sent to people waiting for piano blacks were returned and put on sale. i'm very happy with mine

Sounds nice! I would like PB also though, 5 of them to make a Sierra 5.1 system. So a sale would help alot and this is why I asked. I didnt figure I would get a answer but it never hurts to try.
    Last edited by gtoboss; 10-17-2008 at 09:17 AM.

You do get a nice little discount if you buy all 5 as a package.

Hi Guys,

Please don't count on a Sierra-1 sale over the holidays. Believe me, I would LOVE to do this but we are taking a beating on these. We just had yet another 15% price increase on the raw materials we use for these. Trust me when I say that our Sierra-1 costs us more to manufacture than any $1500/pair of bookshelf speaker that I know of.

I am always looking for ways to reduce our costs, but the global economy is not helping in this matter
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Come on Dave cut me some slack here.....Thanksgiving Day Sale.....I mean really you could have told me to wait a few weeks!

P.S. The Sierra's are the SHIZZLE!!! That's a good thing!

Come on Dave cut me some slack here.....Thanksgiving Day Sale.....I mean really you could have told me to wait a few weeks!

Try missing it by 12 hours.... :-(

Quote Originally Posted by azanon View Post
    Try missing it by 12 hours.... :-(
    I wouldn't necessarily call this a sale on Sierra-1. It was not planned and would not have happened if not for shopping cart programming difficulties. Turned out that if we offered the 3-channel discount on everything but Sierra-1, we would have had to re-code some extensive custom programming in our shopping cart system (no way to distinguish one 3-channel system discount from another in our current configuration) After much evaluation, it was a loss to us either way and better to give the savings to you guys then pay more programmer fees

And.. with UPS giving us slightly better contract rates combined with the fuel surcharge lowering (finally!), free shipping for a limited time (very limited) seemed like a good option in this horrible economy.

BTW, we do offer 30-day price protection (excludes shipping fees)
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

BTW, we do offer 30-day price protection (excludes shipping fees)
    That's the sale I missed though - the free shipping. I ordered a pair of 200SE's yesterday evening.