Thread: apologies to everyone

Default apologies to everyone

My 'getting out of the hobby' thread was deleted. It was brought to my attention that it was inappropriate use of the forum to sell without permission. I consider Dave a good friend and do not want any strain on our relationship. Furthermore, it was not my intention or wish to devalue the product whatsoever in the pricing I set previously - I just wanted to find good homes for them in least amount of time. I am sorry that I have caused Ascend any problems as a result of my personal decision making process. Therefore, I regret to inform everyone interested that I must rescind the offers based on principle. I know this will affect any perceived credibility going forward, but I really do not want any ill-will with Ascend.

Default Re: apologies to everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Mia & Lana's dad View Post
    My 'getting out of the hobby' thread was deleted. It was brought to my attention that it was inappropriate use of the forum to sell without permission. I consider Dave a good friend and do not want any strain on our relationship. Furthermore, it was not my intention or wish to devalue the product whatsoever in the pricing I set previously - I just wanted to find good homes for them in least amount of time. I am sorry that I have caused Ascend any problems as a result of my personal decision making process. Therefore, I regret to inform everyone interested that I must rescind the offers based on principle. I know this will affect any perceived credibility going forward, but I really do not want any ill-will with Ascend.

Ron -- I appreciate your comments! I had no choice but to delete the thread as we do not allow current Ascend products to be sold on the forum. I can't (and won't) make exceptions to this for anyone -- it would not be fair or "just" to the many people I have denied permission to in the past...

You know me, I won't compromise my integrity under any circumstance.

Please handle the transactions privately.... thanks for undestanding!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com