Thread: LG BH200 Dual Format Player deal at Best Buy!!

Default LG BH200 Dual Format Player deal at Best Buy!!

I grabbed one of these players last month at 469, I still feel like I got a great deal.....
    In the Best Buy Weekly Ad, it can be had for $339 , but there is also a coupon that you can add to it for 10% off listed here:

http://emailinfo.bestbuy.com/P/v3/Co...=1007&ci=50586

What a bargain, I'm seriously thinking of grabbing another one of these, because
    I have been extremely happy with the one I have now.

Default Re: LG BH200 Dual Format Player deal at Best Buy!!

I checked the website and the player is listed on sale at $399. I did not see it in the weekly buy ad for $339, but I probably missed it. I tried to print the 10% off coupon, but it stated that the maximum number of prints have been exceeded--that is strange.

I should have been clearer with this...
    Online weekly Ad it is listed at $399, but you have to put it in your cart to get it for 339.
    Either bring in a printout of the Cart price, or have them look it up in the store, I would bring it in myself.
    Some folks have gotten it even cheaper than the 10% off of the 339, some have actually added a $25 coupon on top of that.

One guy said he was refused the coupon because it was already marked down, but others have used the 10% off AND the $25 off at the same time...

I think it's a bargain at 339, I'm Very happy with mine, and I paid 469 last month(>30 days)!

I wish I was in the position to buy this!
    -curtis

Great price for sure curtis, but it isn't 5.1 analog out, so to really make use of it you would need an HDMI P/P, and unfortunately the 965 doesn't have that.
    It does have Optical and/or coaxial though (I forget which or both).

Thanks muzz. This is a great deal, although I am not sure I can swing it right now (speakers and tv are the priority).

Kenn-

Sorry about the confusion regarding the price.

I will say that the only DF units that are really available are the Samsung 5000, and the LG BH200.
    Since HD DVD is dead, my GUESS is once they are gone from stocks, they are gone forever(Unless Toshiba does a DF player- which I have not heard a thing about), so if you are really looking to get a DF player, you may want to get in some some of these deals before all of them are gone.

I am very happy to only have one Unit do both, and use only 1 HDMI port on my AVR...
    I've been seriously considering getting another one of these, but I'm not sure I really want to spend any more $ on this stuff.... if I had the extra cash, I would for sure......
    I'm hoping to get a new PJ early next year, and as we all know, there is only so much $ to go around.

Quote Originally Posted by muzz View Post
    Great price for sure curtis, but it isn't 5.1 analog out, so to really make use of it you would need an HDMI P/P, and unfortunately the 965 doesn't have that.
    It does have Optical and/or coaxial though (I forget which or both).
    Thanks muzz. I certainly want to get a new pre/pro, but currently do not have much "play" money. The 965 has served me well, but HDMI is needed now.
    -curtis

My AVP7 did as well Curtis, I just got to the point where I was sick and tired of the CE's holding me hostage, it was getting old.
    Now I have full BM, and all codecs without issue, I just got sick of waiting around, and I feel it's only going to get worse.

My AVP7 is going on the market for a cheap price, and someone will be EXTREMELY happy with the sound of it, especially for that price... I am certain of this.