Thread: Gary from Folsom, Ca

Default Gary from Folsom, Ca

Hey everyone…proud new owner of Sierra-1 fronts (left, center, right) + 1pr HTM-200 SE for rears.
    Just got ‘em hooked up the other day and couldn’t be more pleased. It’s been a long time since I’ve had any quality audio gear and I’ve already been having a blast pulling out my old CD’s and having a new listen – Zeppelin, Alan Parsons, Steely Dan, CSN&Y, etc.. It all sounds so good! Checked out Best of Stan Getz at the library today and I can’t remember ever enjoying listening to jazz more.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing their knowledge and experience – you guys helped me make up my mind when I was going back and forth on what to buy. And thanks to Dave for making this such a positive experience – quality product and A+ customer service at a reasonable price – who could ask for more!

Gary

Default Re: Gary from Folsom, Ca

Gary,

Welcome to the forum!

I think most of us had the same experience with Ascends and music....so we understand what you are going through!

Enjoy!
    -curtis

Welcome Gary!

I live in fair oaks, not far from you.

Welcome to the club, I still pinch myself because these Sierra's sound so damn good.

Peace,

Jim

Hi Gary,

It was our pleasure and I am very pleased that you are enjoying your new speakers!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com