Ok guys, I feel it is quite obvious to many of you that I am working on something with regard to subwoofers. While I feel I know what Ascend customers want, before I *finalize* our direction I wanted to get some feedback from as many of you as possible.

I have a few different designs at this point and I want to see which design, based on your feedback, comes closest to the priorities that you want. I won’t be sharing the actual designs at this point in time, the subwoofer market has become far too competitive to discuss this information, but your feedback here will decide our direction as we move forward and inch closer…

Please see the below list of subwoofer characteristics. They are in no particular order. Please reply and rank them in the order of your personal priorities for a quality Ascend Acoustics subwoofer. Please list each of them in the order of their importance to you (top to bottom etc.).

• Sound Quality (characterized by low distortion, accurate transient response and linear frequency response)

• Output capabilities (able to maintain extremely loud volume levels)

• Deep bass (you know, the 20Hz-and-under club)

• Size (how important is a compact size vs. a larger size)

• Finish quality (do we care about a furniture quality finish for a subwoofer?)

I have left off retail pricing for a reason. The designs I am working on will all be close to each other with regard to costing. Also, please keep in mind when ranking that you can’t have your cake and eat it too… A higher prioritized characteristic can negatively affect another characteristic.

That being said please rank your priorities and have fun. I have already made my guess as to what I expect the average ranking will indicate and I will share this with you after I have compiled enough data to make a firm and FINAL decision on our direction forward.