Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: upgrade or not?

I can see it now, a Quinn restaurant review or recipe section[]

I have eaten at some of the Cheesecake Factories out here.....and yes, good food and even better desserts.

-curtis

Pretty decent food, although, their menu (in Phoenix) had advertising for a number of plastic surgeons. In my usual tactful fashion, I made a big deal about the mixed message and the plastic surgery culture in general. It was only afterwards that my wife told me about which members at the table had plastic surgery, were contemplating plastic surgery, etc... At least they couldn't frown at me, what with all the botox and all.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by MRose

Pretty decent food, although, their menu (in Phoenix) had advertising for a number of plastic surgeons. In my usual tactful fashion, I made a big deal about the mixed message and the plastic surgery culture in general. It was only afterwards that my wife told me about which members at the table had plastic surgery, were contemplating plastic surgery, etc... At least they couldn't frown at me, what with all the botox and all.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL!

I was near a CompUSA over the weekend and decided to go check out the Hsu STF-2......well, they don't carry it! I mentioned that I saw it on their website, and the salesman said that there is a lot of items available online only. Drats!!!!

MAG