Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sierra 2?

Default Re: Sierra 2?

An M-T-M Sierra would get my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Sorry -- we are not at this point yet. Many things are still up in the air and nothing has been finalized as of yet.
    I wonder how many of these VIP turkeys (said with love) who live near you get to come in the "secret room" without their digital cameras, of course!

a sub would get my ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by azanon View Post
    I wonder how many of these VIP turkeys (said with love) who live near you get to come in the "secret room" without their digital cameras, of course!
    Ha --- too many I am afraid. While I am good at keeping things hush hush with regard to online chatter etc, our warehouse and engineering area is a mess -- prototypes everywhere I am afraid.

Come visit
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by tank418 View Post
    a sub would get my ATTENTION !!!!!!!!!!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Ha --- too many I am afraid. While I am good at keeping things hush hush with regard to online chatter etc, our warehouse and engineering area is a mess -- prototypes everywhere I am afraid.

Come visit
    An excuse to get back to CA. My wife and I visited Temeculah last summer and loved it.......too much excellent wine I'm afraid

Careful about the invite, you might have 20 people knocking on your door in the morning wondering what Dave has cooking

Enjoy your weekend all,

Brandon

Come visit
    Man I'm so envious of someone like you because of your cool job. I wish I had the know-how to basically "invent" such awesome products that are arguably in some ways, second-to-none. It's gotta be pretty cool to see your invention shipping out in droves. I could easily see how your success would drive you to constantly want to "one-up" yourself!

Oh well. I'll just have to live with being one of the many recipients of Ascend speakers. On the schedule for tonight; A blu-ray movie recorded and played in DTS HD Master played via a PS3/Marantz 7002 and a full compliment of Ascend speakers/HSU sub. Life is rough! ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by merrymaid520 View Post
    Careful about the invite, you might have 20 people knocking on your door in the morning wondering what Dave has cooking
    Well, at least give us a few days notice so we can at least clean up

Man I'm so envious of someone like you because of your cool job. I wish I had the know-how to basically "invent" such awesome products that are arguably in some ways, second-to-none. It's gotta be pretty cool to see your invention shipping out in droves. I could easily see how your success would drive you to constantly want to "one-up" yourself!
    Don't be... I have to say that I love the engineering aspect but the dark side of this industry and all the BS eats at me every day of the week. I have to say that I envy you -- the ability to kick back and simply enjoy audio with no thoughts of "hmmm, I should have done this" "why didn't I do that" "that could sound better" becomes a bit obsessive with me and takes away from the enjoyment. You know what they say, "Grass is always greener..."

Oh well. I'll just have to live with being one of the many recipients of Ascend speakers. On the schedule for tonight; A blu-ray movie recorded and played in DTS HD Master played via a PS3/Marantz 7002 and a full compliment of Ascend speakers/HSU sub. Life is rough! ;-)
    Ha -- A Barney DVD is on in my living room right now (for my youngest), followed by an episode of Ben 10 for my son's turn. The wife and I have been trying to watch "No Country For Old Men" for the past week, by the time the kids are done and in bed, one of us usually passes out. Maybe tonight....

I just don't get this Barney thing...
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Ha -- A Barney DVD is on in my living room right now (for my youngest), followed by an episode of Ben 10 for my son's turn. The wife and I have been trying to watch "No Country For Old Men" for the past week, by the time the kids are done and in bed, one of us usually passes out. Maybe tonight....

I just don't get this Barney thing...
    LOL.

I hear "No Country For Old Men" is great. It's in my Netflix queue for sure. I'm behind myself on movies - 49 in the queue and constantly rising!

Quote Originally Posted by jvillas View Post
    I would like to see a Sierra mini monitor, perhaps not quite the bass extension. Possibly packaged with a dedicated subwoofer. All bamboo of course.
    Sealed for the wall mount crowd- matching perfectly.