Thread: Hooray!! My TV is broke!!

lmao i hear ya about sponge bob.no music for ne either at nighttime :-(

OMG! Just hilarious!! I can totally sympathize with you!

Now you guys have me thinking that I might actually want to purposely break my TV... Been a few weeks since anything other than Barney, Wiggles, Bear and the Big Blue House, Elmo and Baby Einstein have played in my living room.

Too funny

Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Hilarious!

Well...I am divorced, and I wish I had my kids all the time rather than half the time.

That said, I am happy to be able to turn up the system when they are not here, but they also like music.

Hey...Sponge Bob sounds pretty good through the 340 []

One thing for sure...they are 6 and 4, do not know the grills come off the speaker, and have told my ex that "movies sound better at Daddy's house" LOL!

-curtis

I'm with Curtis. Mine were three and five when I ended up alone. They are now 9 and 11. To this day, I wish they were with me more often. I'd gladly listen to more Nick at night with their company. BTW, my kids love the Spongebob Xbox game. Unashamedly, I admit it too.

picasso_04901@yahoo.com

Oh Lou you must not of heard. All "TV repairmen" are out on strike; I'm afraid it might be a few weeks at least before you can have that tele fixed. . . contract negotitations have grinded to a halt.[]

And remember, the grocery market strike here in LA has now been going on for over 5 months!

-curtis

Oh shucks! I wasn't aware of the TV repairman strike. I guess I'll just have to go break the "BAD" news to the kids. No use in wasting a phone call to the repairman now! Thanks for letting me know of this terrible terrible situation Bomb.

Randy