Hi everybody,though having been a member of this delightful, helpful, and welcoming community for a year. I would like at this time to introduce myself,better late than never.I live in the city by the pond(Chicago). My interest is in all things Audio,especially 2 channel sound,and mostly older used, and vintage gear. I guess I'm a bit of a purist.My interest in audio has persisted for over 30yrs.(I'm giving my age away).

I can't recall for certain now but I came to Ascend Acoustic while researching loudspeakers, and having stumbled upon reviews and visiting the AV and AV123 forums,(no doubt a link).

At this time I would like to Thank davef, and his team at Ascend Acoustics, for the creation of a very extraordinary line of great sounding loudspeakers, of unbeatable value.

Also. I would like to thank moderator curtis, for your tireless help and expertize,in all things HT/AUDIO. Your knowledge is quite broad and extensive. I always enjoy reading what you have to say, and to all Ascend members who have responded,to any posting I have made.Everyone has been most helpful and courteous.

I look forward to sticking around quite a bit longer,and participating when I can. Besides who knows what knew magic davef has up his sleeve ooooh! aaaaah!

Julio