Thread: A different style of speakerstand

Default A different style of speakerstand

I am really looking for anyone with an opinion on this set of speakerstands that I designed less than a year ago. I have played with the design for assembly and figured out a way to bolt the speaker platform and base to the brackets which makes for a tight and durable stand. It balances well and from my ears displays the speakers while maintaining great sound. But I am actually looking for comments from anyone. Any input appreciated.
    Thanks, Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images

Well, send me a pair and I'll tell you what I think. Let me know when they ship. Thanks.

i like the design a lot, if that is what you're looking for...
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Very nice.

SBF1
    Once your reputation is ruined you can live quite freely

Thanks for all your input so far. I know that the pictures were not that good as I have been told by those who have seen the stands directly that my photography or lack there of diminishes the looks significantly. So I will get better pictures. The reason I am asking for input is to find out if they are attractive enough to put out on the market. I designed them for the 170's as I feel they compliment or dress up the black speakers. I have not used the Sierras on this stand as I do not own them yet. If anyone has any concerns, questions or critique about the appearance and or design please let me know.
    I would l love to hear from you. Thanks again to everyone that has looked at this thread and for those that have responded with comment.
    Rob

I like them. The one thing I would do differently is find a way to hide the cable, maybe just a small strip of wood in the back with a channel for the cable in it.

Thanks Dallas good idea