I currently have the following, and was considering upgrading to the Sierra-1 for better performance and a slight boost to the WAF as having a half-dozen large black boxes in the living room is just a tad of an eyesore:

4x CBM-170 Classic (L/R/Surround)
1x CMT-340 Classic (Center)
1x Hsu VTF-3 MK II

Since budget is a bit of an issue, for the time being I was thinking of selling the 5 speakers (Hsu is staying, it makes a good end table) and using the proceeds to buy a pair of Sierra-1's, with the other channels to come later.

My usage is pretty much 50/50 games/Hi-Def Movies. My main problem I have with the current setup is that the center seems to get "lost" due to the shape of my living room (the area itself isn't so big, maybe 12x15, but it's not physically separated from the rest of the house -- it shares room with the kitchen, dining room, and entryway). As a result, it battles for space with the other, small speakers making everything sound a bit overcrowded.

I'm sure the CMT-340 L/R might be a better fit for this application, but as I said I'm going for WAF as well and trying to avoid the big black monoliths dominating the room.

What do you guys think?