Page 55 of 77 FirstFirst ... 5051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Ascend Acoustics Official Music Recommendation Thread

Default Re: When you're in a classical mood

Quote Originally Posted by kyzersoze98 View Post
    You weren't kidding I'm listening to Symphonic Dances right now good stuff
    I'm glad you enjoyed it! I marvel at Prof. Johnson's engineering with classical works. I'm even more astounded at how a wiggling "needle" tracing a piece of vinyl could produce such glorious music (obviously I'm using a turntable).

Default Re: Ascend Acoustics Official Music Recommendation Thread

I am having trouble figuring out how to start a new post. Maybe someone will see this. My question is on bluetooth amps. I have a 7.1 surround sound system and I am curious about the Amphony wireless amps. I would like to hook the up to my HTM200's . Has anyone used a bluetooth amp for their speakers and did it sound ok? I have a Sony receiver that has Bluetooth capability on it.

Thanks,

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Crains611 View Post
    I am having trouble figuring out how to start a new post. Maybe someone will see this. My question is on bluetooth amps. I have a 7.1 surround sound system and I am curious about the Amphony wireless amps. I would like to hook the up to my HTM200's . Has anyone used a bluetooth amp for their speakers and did it sound ok? I have a Sony receiver that has Bluetooth capability on it.

Thanks,

Brent
    Hi Brent,

All you need to do is to click on the forum section you wish to post in (in your case, this one: http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/for...es-Electronics) and as long as you are logged into the forum, simply click on the button "post new thread" which is on the top left under the menu bar.

Hope this helps!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

"Lost in the Dream" by The War on Drugs
    turning out to be maybe favorite full album of all time

Quote Originally Posted by gptruncus View Post
    "Lost in the Dream" by The War on Drugs
    turning out to be maybe favorite full album of all time
    This is fantastic and big thanks for the recommendation. Listening to this on our demo Luna pair as we prepare for a reviewer to visit us tomorrow. I have a feeling this album will be in my daily rotation for quite a while

Reminds me quite a bit of this little known but really enjoyable album: http://a.co/fuAK5JP
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

So glad you like that one

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    This is fantastic and big thanks for the recommendation. Listening to this on our demo Luna pair as we prepare for a reviewer to visit us tomorrow. I have a feeling this album will be in my daily rotation for quite a while

Reminds me quite a bit of this little known but really enjoyable album: http://a.co/fuAK5JP
    Quote Originally Posted by gptruncus View Post
    So glad you like that one
    Good stuff! Listening right now on Tidal.
    -curtis

Today is new speaker day for me, so I'm listening to a lot of different music through Sierra-1s. One of the lesser known standouts--so one I'll recommend here--is Kenny Barron and Dave Holland's The Art of Conversation. It's jazz, and a piano and bass duet.

Quote Originally Posted by tbp71 View Post
    Today is new speaker day for me, so I'm listening to a lot of different music through Sierra-1s. One of the lesser known standouts--so one I'll recommend here--is Kenny Barron and Dave Holland's The Art of Conversation. It's jazz, and a piano and bass duet.
    Agreed! That is a really enjoyable album. Nice reminder of their tour, which we got to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhnsmj View Post
    Agreed! That is a really enjoyable album. Nice reminder of their tour, which we got to see.
    Nice. I would have liked to see that tour. I recently saw that Kenny Barron will be playing with Terrence Blanchard (as well as Ravi Coltrane and Carl Allen) in Cleveland in a couple weeks. I'm hoping I can make it.