Thanks to the many music recommendations from our forum members, I have been enjoying more music than ever before. Artists / Bands such as Damien Rice, Ray LaMontagne, Allison Kraus, Cassandra Wilson, Josh Groban, Air, Tegan and Sara – and so many more wonderful recommendations. When I read comments on the forum regarding what YOU are listening to, 90% of the time I purchase the CD.

I made these purchases knowing that it was critically important for me to know what our customers are listening to. While it was my initial intention to listen and to learn all of your various preferences, I wound up enjoying every single one of these recommendations. “Enjoying” isn’t a strong enough word --- I simply fell in love with the music, all of it. A different artist for a different mood, different times of the day, some for the kids, others for me and the wife alone, others for me when I am working, others just for me with the lights dimmed and the rest of the family sleeping… I can honestly say there is nothing I don’t enjoy these days.

So here it is --- our official music recommendation list. I need more from you and I want our customers listening to more music, so please don’t be shy, post your recommendations. All of them… And whenever you find something new, please post it.

All genres are welcome… from popular artists to those that almost no one has heard of (these are some of my favorite recommendations). I listen to everything these days, from the occasional head banging heavy metal session to the chill and mellow of slow jazz, from the carefree simplicity of country to deeply emotional blues… From the zaniness of kid’s songs (although I do *try* to avoid these) to the thought provoking complexity of bands/artists such as Pink Floyd/Roger Waters and the like, from local artists known only around the LA music scene to artists known by everyone…

We have had many threads like these in the past, but instead of digging up the old we will start anew.

Please post, and post often

Thanks in advance!!!