Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
I highly suggest everyone have a look at http://www.yourmusic.com/.

If they have the disc you want, it is $6.99...and that includes shipping. The only caveat is that you have to fill up a "queue" so that they can automatically send you one disc a month and charge you for it....other than that, you can buy as many as you want.
yikes, that site used to be $5.99 shipped! Also didn't remember anything about a queue or getting charged for one CD per month. Maybe they were losing money.

I think they are a branch of the BMG Music Service, which I use. Can usually get deals for CDs at around $6-7 shipped each, plus the introductory package is very sweet. I think BMG has more titles, but still nothing like Amazon. Weak on more recent alternative music. Can't get Jack Johnson for example. And each month you get an email with a "Featured Selection of the Month" at some ridiculous $19 price plus shipping, which you have to click to refuse within a week or two or they send it to you automatically.

The problem with clubs like this is that half the time I find myself buying CDs that I don't REALLY REALLY want but am just sort of curious about and get snookered into buying due to availability at low prices.