Thread: Discounted product: B-stock / C-stock etc.

Post Discounted product: B-stock / C-stock etc.

Discounted Product List

*Updated 12/20/09:

All items listed below have been reconditioned with new parts where necessary. All meet our strict performance standards and come with our standard parts and labor warranty (5 years on SE product, 7 years on Sierra)

B-stock
    These units are factory new but with minor cosmetic flaws that were noticed during final quality control inspections (mild scratches or nicks). These units fully qualify for our standard package price discountng, 30-day return policy and our discounted ground shipping rates.

Complete Listing

C-stock
    These units have more noticeable cosmetic damage; a mildly damaged corner, deeper scratches etc. These units have been reconditioned with new parts where necessary while the cabinets themselves may or may not be brand new. The below prices do not include shipping, actual shipping charges will be charged (as opposed to our heavily discounted shipping rates).

Please note: Because of the extremely low cost pricing on C-stock, returns will be subject to a 15% re-stock fee. If I did not think any of these were in good enough shape to sell, I simply would not offer them.

None available at this time.

Discontinued Product
    These are products we no longer manufacture but are still fully supported. These do come with our 5-year warranty and they will most likely have minor cosmetic defects. Discontinued product is not eligible for our 30-day return policy. The below prices do not include shipping, actual shipping charges will be charged (as opposed to our heavily discounted shipping rates).

(1) pair CMT-340 "classic" mains $274.00/pair

Please give us a call to order any of the goods listed on this page. Package price discounting is not available for C-stock or discontinued product.
    Last edited by davef; 12-20-2009 at 05:39 PM.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Discounted product: B-stock / C-stock etc.

hey dave shoot me a pm with your number or a quote for the bclass 340se mains and center. One price with both included and one with just the mains shipping totaled etc. thanks sir.

can the b-stocks be magnetically shielded? I am looking to get Sierras for my apt and I am worried my cats will knock them over or something and a ding here or there (especially if it's inside) doesn't bother me too much. Either way, I'll probably still go "new" but thought I'd ask anyway since I've been wondering.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ojready View Post
    can the b-stocks be magnetically shielded? I am looking to get Sierras for my apt and I am worried my cats will knock them over or something and a ding here or there (especially if it's inside) doesn't bother me too much. Either way, I'll probably still go "new" but thought I'd ask anyway since I've been wondering.

Thanks
    Yes -- we can offer the B-stocks with magnetic shielding.
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Post Re: Discounted product: B-stock / C-stock etc.

Hi Dave,

I was interested in seeing what you had on the Sierras in B-stock but when I click the link above (See Current B-stock Blow Out Special) it goes to a page that says "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I'm trying to decide between the special you're running on the 340s and b-stock Sierras.

Thanks!
    Rick

Quote Originally Posted by wish View Post
    Hi Dave,

I was interested in seeing what you had on the Sierras in B-stock but when I click the link above (See Current B-stock Blow Out Special) it goes to a page that says "Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

I'm trying to decide between the special you're running on the 340s and b-stock Sierras.

Thanks!
    Rick
    Hi Rick,

Sorry -- I need to upgrade that link.

With regard to B-stock Sierra-1, we have the following available immediately:

Sierra-1 piano black pair: $790.24 (center is also available)
    Sierra-1 natural pair: $746.24 (I will have to double check on a center)
    Sierra-1 Gloss Espresso pair: $834.24 (center is also available)

These are brand new units.. With each of these offerings, we found some very minor hairline scratches in the finish that is generally not even noticeable under normal lighting conditions.

Our standard package price discounts also apply to B-stock, as does our satisfaction guarantee and warranty

Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.

Happy Holidays!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com