Thread: Ascend 340SE and Sierra Owners Bay Area

Default Ascend 340SE and Sierra Owners Bay Area

Hi All,

I'm somewhat new to home audio in general, and have what may seem to be a somewhat strange request. I'm interested in hearing a pair of 340SEs and/or Sierra-1s and am curious to know if there are any owners on this forum who would be kind enough to offer up a listening session with their equipment.

The back story here is that I purchased a pair of Mirage V2 FSs initially, and while I'm not unhappy with them necessarily, I think that I may have made a rash purchase and not fully explored all my options/gotten the most bang for my buck. However, before I go and make another possible impulse buy, I want to listen to two of the speakers I'm seriously interested in to replace the Mirages and that I would be making an upgrade which justifies having to turn around and sell the Mirages.

I know it might seem kind of strange to invite someone you've never met to your home, so I'm not necessarily expecting large numbers of responses, but I guarantee, I'm a "normal" person, or at least as close as one can come.

Anyway, thanks in advance for anyone who is able to help out.

SF Bay Area for clarification, specifically Silicon Valley.
    Last edited by jhealey13; 12-03-2007 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Might have wanted to specify that I mean San Francisco Bay Area, specifically Silicon Valley