Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sierra-1 Stock Status

Exclamation Sierra-1 Stock Status

Regrettably, I must now announce that we are completely out-of-stock on our Sierra-1 loudspeakers. We did not anticipate the sales volume that we have experienced and due to the complex manufacturing processes involved in this truly unique product, production and lead times have also proven to be slightly longer than originally anticipated. These processes involve coordinating production from multiple suppliers and manufacturers so that we can keep retail prices affordable.

We are currently arranging limited runs of these unique cabinets that will be air-shipped in so that we can resume limited production until the bulk of our production is completed and container shipped. We anticipate these to arrive within 3-4 weeks, at which time we should be able to fulfill many outstanding orders. Additionally, by placing your order now, your price on the Sierra-1 is guaranteed. A minor price increase is expected once we resume full scale production. You will not be charged until your order is shipped.

To hold you over during the waiting period, we invite you to pick any of our other loudspeakers to use during this time period. Should you choose this option, you will be charged in full for the speakers you select as substitution. When your Sierra-1 become available, you will be charged for the Sierra-1 (per your original order) and the speakers will be promptly shipped. Pre-paid shipping labels for the return of the loaner speakers will be included with this shipment. All you will need to do is to box the loaner speakers in their original packaging, adhere the pre-paid return shipping labels and drop off at your nearest UPS customer counter. Once we receive the speakers back and provided that you have taken good care of them, you will be credited in full for the loaner speakers, including associated shipping costs of the loaners.

In simple terms, we are allowing you to use any of our in-stock speakers as loaners until your Sierra-1 become available. Provided you take good care of the loaner speakers and return them to us when we ship your Sierra-1, there are absolutely no additional fees.

It is our way of saying “Thank you in advance for your patience and we sincerely apologize for the delay.”

We strongly recommend getting your Sierra-1 orders in now, the limited production runs mentioned above are indeed, limited. We anticipate full-scale production to resume in 7-8 weeks at which time all remaining backorders and new orders will be promptly shipped.

Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

higher volume, lower prices.

Any chance of a price break in lieu of the loaners?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitzer View Post
    Any chance of a price break in lieu of the loaners?
    Hmmm... If it takes us 30-days or longer to ship from the date you place your order and you waive the option of loaners, we will ship free of charge. (not valid for international or overseas orders).
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by dallas View Post
    higher volume, lower prices.
    High volume, low prices, high quality. Pick two.

Quote Originally Posted by clarke68 View Post
    High volume, low prices, high quality. Pick two.
    I'll take low prices and high quality...

J.

Dave - offering loaner speakers to Sierra purchasers shows what an amazing company Ascend Acoustics is!

And... I'm glad I've been enjoying my Sierra-1's for months now!

Quote Originally Posted by mattopia View Post
    Dave - offering loaner speakers to Sierra purchasers shows what an amazing company Ascend Acoustics is! And... I'm glad I've been enjoying my Sierra-1's for months now!
    Thanks Matt! I feel if is the least we can do
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Thanks Matt! I feel if is the least we can do
    No... technically the least you could do is simply backorder the speakers and ship them when you ship them. Offering loaners is the best you could do. And you're doing it. This is why I have fallen in love with Ascend Acoustics, Dave, and my Sierra's. I'm a small business owner, and I love the small business mentality that Dave has where satisfaction and word-of-mouth is most important. Kudos! You should truly be proud of yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by logicology View Post
    No... technically the least you could do is simply backorder the speakers and ship them when you ship them. Offering loaners is the best you could do. And you're doing it. This is why I have fallen in love with Ascend Acoustics, Dave, and my Sierra's. I'm a small business owner, and I love the small business mentality that Dave has where satisfaction and word-of-mouth is most important. Kudos! You should truly be proud of yourself!
    Thanks for the kind words logic and I am thrilled that you are enjoying the Sierra-1.

I feel the best we can do in this situation would be to air-ship in the entire container shipment. The costs for this are astronomical and since we are a small business, we simply can't afford this option. Still, we are doing what we can.

For everyone patiently waiting... thank YOU! I can assure you that these speakers are worth the wait
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com