Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jena 6

O, of course Jesse and Al were barking, they are 2 of the most hypocritical fools I've ever seen.
    It's pathetic, IDGAS that THEY happen to be Black- that doesn't change the facts.....

Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by muzz View Post
    Let me ask a hypothetical question.......

IF this guy was WHITE, in a predominantely BLACK area, would you REALLY care?
    How about this:
    http://sadbastards.wordpress.com/200...er-from-a-mob/

How about the WHITE vs WHITE gay killings in Texas a few years ago?
    The guy was gay- not a murderer, not a pedophile, not a rapist... he was..... GAY.

Were you shouting to the rafters then?

My point?

It ISN'T ONLY young black men being screwed, and I'd like to know what you were doing during THESE trials and screwings?

I can produce a crapload more if need be....

BTW, look above- I ALREADY stated my opinion on your case, I even put myself out on a limb(against my better judgement mind you), but if your gonna come on HERE and continue to push for THIS PARTICULAR injustice, I wanna see where you stand, and what YOU did during the others.

Please LUK what you did during these other trials.

Thank You

Answer to your first question. That simply doesn't happen, Get real!
    The white vs. white gay killing recieved plenty of air time.
    Yes your right it's not only black men being screwed, if it's wrong, it's wrong no matter what color.
    Here is the difference, if someone says something about the Jews hate crime, say something about the Irish hate crime, say something about the Italians hate crime, say something about Blacks free speech!

Quote Originally Posted by qqkltb View Post
    Answer to your first question. That simply doesn't happen, Get real!
    The white vs. white gay killing recieved plenty of air time.
    Yes your right it's not only black men being screwed, if it's wrong, it's wrong no matter what color.
    Here is the difference, if someone says something about the Jews hate crime, say something about the Irish hate crime, say something about the Italians hate crime, say something about Blacks free speech!
    Just doesn't happen? Get Real?
    Whats that, a white guy doesn't get jumped, and maimed/killed in a black neighborhood?
    Are you serious?
    I KNOW of a guy that it happened to, 20- yeah thats right, TWENTY black men jumped him, he was repeatedly stabbed as well, his intestines were HANGING out, and he's VERY Lucky to even be alive today.
    This happened just recently in Wareham Ma.

I also gave you a link above that SHOWS a case of an innocent white man being killed.
    Here's a snippet from that story:
    "Imagine if a crowd of white men did this to a good Samaritan black man? That would be front page news and be repeated around the clock for weeks on the cable networks."
    Don't tell me it doesn't happen, you lose all credibilty instantly.

Gee, I wonder what Al and Jesse were doing that day.....milking the cows?

Good day

How do you feel about the Duke lacrosse FIASCO team QQ?
    THAT was an injustice as well!!

Of course you MUST know that they are WHITE, have any idea the color of the accuser, AKA LIAR?

What?NOTHING?
    You were so gung ho!!
    Try being honest, and fair instead.................
    We may actually listen to your one sided drivel.............

I guess since I asked questions that DON'T want to be answered, there is a SERIOUS slowdown. Unless I hear OTHERWISE, its BULLSHIT Garbage..........

Hey Muss, No slowing down here. I've just been busy the last few days. Don't get it twisted! What I was saying is, if a black man attacks a White and is caught, he'll never get away with it. Let's not make this a debate about race. I'm only trying to make people aware that there is an injustice taking place and we should not sleep on this one. Did you know in the Jena 6 case that one of the jurors was a friend of the victims Father.

How do you feel about the Duke lacrosse FIASCO team QQ?
    THAT was an injustice as well!!

Of course you MUST know that they are WHITE, have any idea the color of the accuser, AKA LIAR?

That liar should get exactly what she deserves.

What?NOTHING?
    You were so gung ho!!
    Try being honest, and fair instead.................
    We may actually listen to your one sided drivel.............
    Hey Muss: One sided drive? Like I said before, right is right and wrong is wrong. There's nothing one sided here. I'm not prejudice. It's funny how some people flip things. This is not about me, you should be a politician lol.