<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Actually it's hectic1...but who's asking anyway...I'm not quite sure how I "flamed" you though...I simply asked if you had experience in measuring speakers. You thought it would be funny to post some "hilarious" response to egg on someone that obviously has no idea what they are talking about to elicit a response...well I gave you one<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
No you have no idea what you're talking about. I assumed an average level of intelligence here, but that clearly was not applicable to you. My point was, my Ascends sounded wonderful right out of the box. No alignment with the planets was necessary. Oh sure, i had some issues with my receiver, and some rear speaker mounts, but that had nothing to do with the Ascends. An indirect conclusion both Jake and I came to from MLS's response in that other thread was, that's not necessarily the case with the RS750s. I'm sorry on your behalf you obviously missed the point, and the humor.

And I dont give a rats ass what your name is, evidenced by my mispelling it.

To the mods: Heretic got two shots at me now. That's my only and final one.