Sean...
Your explanation on the existence of the speakers stands is acceptable. But maybe you should tell some of members of the church of Mark LS that same reasoning.
Because many of them are suggesting that risers are needed to place the tweeters precisley at ear level, and that is the reason why the Rockets sound muffled...among a million other things.

So it's not so much your opinion that turns people off...it's your over zealous followers/worshippers.
Lou the dog hit the nail right on the head.

I auditioned a million and one speakers when I was buying. If a speakers has good highs, it has good highs. Raising the speaker a few inches off the ground is NOT going to change the inherent nature of the tone. It might make a slight difference, but not enough to make a muffled speaker sound open. Rockets ARE considered a LAID BACK speaker...general consensus seems to agree on AVS forum and the such. If a speaker needs to be perfectly aligned with the ears (as suggested by some of your posters), there is something wrong with the speakers dispersion (or whatever the term is).

Do you really think that one of the first steps to gain better sound from a speaker is to junk a Denon 3803 and buy seperates? It's those types of suggestions that are off the wall that I was poking fun at.

So maybe you should try educating some of your followers.
Take Lou The Dog's statement with a little seriousness, because I believe it is doing your company more harm than good.