Set up details

1) Sierra LCR
2) 170 SE surrounds
3) VTF 3 Mk3 (w/o turbo) subwoofer
3) Emotiva LMC/LPA Combo
4) Neuneo DVD player
5) Sanyo Projector

Room Details
Basement HT set-up. False ceiling at 7'. Room is 24 * 12. Seating position is 12 feet from screen. Surrounds set at 2' behind seating position and angled down. Initial sub position was Front right corner.

Movies:
This set up takes movie watching to another dimension! One of the movies had a lot of scenes with quiet dialogues and the Sierra center was awesome. I can actually hear stuff without turning up the volume. Also there were quite a few scenes with people moving around and the dialogue shifts constantly across all the front speakers - I could close my eyes and place each one on the screen - even when they were between the front and center speakers! Overall, I feel like I'm in a movie theatre now, much more so than before. It's hard to describe in words the total immersive feeling that this system delivers. I'll be watching a lot more movies now!

The VTF3 delivered bass by the boat (or is that butt) load! So much so, that I had to consider near field placement because the walls were rattling so much.

Music.
Haven't tested this system for any serious listening. The one classical CD I played sounded GREAT.

Overall Impression:
I love my speaker system!

Any questions?