Thread: Sierra have threaded holes at the bottom for stands?

Default Sierra have threaded holes at the bottom for stands?

If so, whats the location of them? I prefer to bolt them on to stands and don't want to get stands that have too small of a top. thanks.

No threaded inserts on the bottom, but there is one on the rear like the CMt-340SE's.

Hey...I thought your speaker search was over!
    -curtis

I have a disease. Please help me. Someone.

I've got the Monitor Audio GR20 right now and like em a lot...its my bloody curiousity thats drawing me to these Sierras. The 340SE was fantastic--my only complaint was that in my open room, the low end was missing. And of course, the darn Sierras are supposed to have fantastic bass....they are drawing me in!!

I told my wife yesterday I was thinking of getting new spkrs and she looked at me like I was on crack.

So the hole is on the back and you can attach a brace of some sort to a spkr stand?

here's a picture from ascend's site. you can see the threaded insert at the bottom:
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Quote Originally Posted by badassfajita View Post
    I have a disease. Please help me. Someone.

I've got the Monitor Audio GR20 right now and like em a lot...its my bloody curiousity thats drawing me to these Sierras. The 340SE was fantastic--my only complaint was that in my open room, the low end was missing. And of course, the darn Sierras are supposed to have fantastic bass....they are drawing me in!!

I told my wife yesterday I was thinking of getting new spkrs and she looked at me like I was on crack.

So the hole is on the back and you can attach a brace of some sort to a spkr stand?
    LOL!!

Yes, you can make something to attach them to a stand.

Maybe you should try hooking up with Quinn to have a listen first. Just so you know it was worth it before you face the wife.
    -curtis