Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Charity Raffle -- Please Read!!

I'm in for 1.

God bless you and your family. May you find the strength in each other to deal with your hardship.

Mike
    Last edited by BinaryLinguist; 07-13-2007 at 08:59 AM.

I'm in. My best to your father and your family Dave.

Matt
    CybrHost

Default 4 more for me

Let's keep this going.

Default Same here

I'm in for four more as well. All I'm doing is giving back all the military discounts Dave has given me over the years...

Dave - all the best wishes for your father. Keep him strong.

Jon
    Jon O.

I'm in for 2 more.

Hi Dave, how did your dads first radiation treatment go? Please tell your dad to hang in there,hang tuff.

I'm in for 1 also . Be strong Dave and you and you're family will be put on my Church prayers list . Scott

Hi Everyone,

1 radiation session down, 29 more to go...

My father had surgery on Friday to install the feeding tube into his stomach. He handled the surgery OK but he is in a lot of pain from the incision and the tube. Docs say that the pain should go away in the next few days.

From what I heard (he was unable to speak to me today) radiation was quick and trouble free. He should be OK for the next few sessions and from there on, it will be a very rough ride. No matter how he feels, he must drink water (force swallowing) else it is possible he can permanently lose his ability to swallow...

I feel rather helpless now and I wish there was some way to ease his pain and just make him happy.

The raffle has been wonderful and has really touched me and my entire family. Please keep the comments coming as there are only 10 tickets left and I suspect the raffle will be closed by tomorrow evening. At which point, I will be mailing him printouts of EVERY comment.

I can not thank you enough!!! Only 10 tickets left!
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

i think i'm gonna buy 2 more... sounds like he's off to a good start!
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

I'm in as well.

I'll keep your father in my prayers Dave.

Default In for another

In for a second ticket. Since I am currently back on disability, I had to be sure I could manage it before going in on a second ticket, but I calculated that it was doable. Felt strongly about doing it, a tribute to my grandmother and support for a brave individual fighting hard is too important.

Again, thanks for the opportunity to feel like I could do something positive for someone else. Being mostly housebound at this time I do not get a lot of opportunity to be of help to others. I am still sending prayers and have got my parents and a list of others praying as well. My dad is head chaplain at our local hospital, so he is used to getting prayer chains going.

Regards,

Chris