Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Charity Raffle -- Please Read!!

Hi Everyone,

Each and every one of you have touched my family in a way that is difficult to describe... From your posts, it seems that many of us have been affected by this horrible disease in one way or another. My father has been feeling very alone, very depressed and after reading your comments to him, he has begun to realize that he is not alone in this. None of us are and no one suffering from this disease should EVER feel alone...

THANK YOU!

"Official Tally"

86 tickets sold... 64 more to go...
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Hi Dave,

As always, you and your family are in my prayers.

Peace,

Jim

Hi Dave, glad to hear your father has found some encouragement, and is drawing upon his inner strength. No, your father is not alone. I feel I can safely say the entire Ascend extended family is with him, and we're all rooting for him.

Julio

Default He's my Brother and You're Doing a Wonderful Thing!

I got two tickets with tears in my eyes. If we win the speakers they'll go to a children's cancer ward.
    With love,
    Rev

Default Not Alone

I have forwarded my donation. I lost my dad in 1992 to cancer. It's a rough road, but you can never give up hope! Never!

I have always felt that the Ascend community is one of the best in cyber-space - free of the mean spirited interactions that are so common in Hi-Fi discussions. Dave, you have set the tone by conducting your business with integrity and complete respect for the customer. You not only develop great products that are an outstanding value but are a class act to boot!

The love and support of family and friends is worth more than you can calculate. I wish you, your dad, and family all the best and will keep you all in my prayers.

Dave I am sending prayers for your father. Having a loving and supportive family will help him in his battle with cancer.

I just reactivated my PayPal account and will be ordering my ticket tomorrow.
    JohnMichael

System

Rega Planar 2 turntable modified
    Benz MC Gold
    Cambridge Audio 640P phono preamp
    Marantz CD5001 cd player

Onkyo A 9555 int. amp

Ascend Acoustics CBM 170SE speakers

Ultralink MX-2 speaker cables
    AlphaCore and AR interconnects

Looks like the raffle is moving fast - since the unofficial tally was off by more than 30, I don't know that there is much point in maintaining the list.

Our thoughts are with you and your family in these difficult times. Like others here, I have lost family to cancer, but I am also fortunate to have friends and family who are cancer survivors. Keep up the good fight!

Just bought two tickets.

First post here long time AVSForum member (and Ascend supporter!).

Default Prayers with you

One ticket from our family. Lost my father to pancreatic cancer 7 years ago and know how difficult the challenge is for all involved! Your father is a lucky man! We will keep him in our prayers!

Michael

In for 1--

Mr. Fab--
    May you find strength knowing that hundreds of people who don't even know you care enough to lend a helping hand.