Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112

Thread: Charity Raffle -- Please Read!!

I'm glad to hear this latest round is complete - I know it's been a tough time for your father and the entire family.

Take care.

He just fought for two months...that is one huge will. You da man Mr. Fabrikant!
    Jeff

Good to hear he's still hanging in strong. Our thoughts and prayers will continue to be with your entire family as the fight continues.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Good news.

Dave, if you are working on a sub, I have a suggestion. The name of the sub should be called "Stout".

I suggest this as a tribute for your dad. When I think of his fight, and all others like him, I think of people with stout wills and fight. Just solid desire.

Send our wishes, love and prayer to him.

aran

best of luck again to your father. i just found out a family friend was diagnosed with cancer. he's only 43 and just recently had his first child. it's an awful, awful disease.

Just received this from Sloan...

Thanks again to everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Awesome.

Default Re: Charity Raffle -- Please Read!!

A full year and a half has past since I posted an update and I am long overdue. These past 18 months have been devastating for my family. The various treatments discussed in my original post did not work at all. In fact, my father's cancer continued to grow throughout the treatments and some could even say the growth was accelerated.

I believe my father spent more time this past year in the hospital rather than in his home, having endured major surgeries and even more radiation and chemotherapy. Even through all of this, his will to live never faltered…

My father passed on Friday, November 14th - I held his hand as he took in his last breath…

It has now been a full month and while most days are still cloudy and depressing, the occasional ray of sunlight breaks through and I can feel some strength returning, at least enough to start sharing my thoughts and celebrate the man who will always be - My Father…

Please click here to read more, including an opportunity to assist us in making a difference in the fight against cancer. http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/sho...0216#post30216
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Default Re: Charity Raffle -- Please Read!!

Dave, God bless your family!
    Yamaha RX-V2400 receiver, CMT-340SE center, CBM-170SE mains, Axiom QS8 sides, no backs yet