Hey Guys,
I really don’t want to go around spamming for people’s help, but this is a pretty small and friendly group and what I need your help in is TV related! A website called crunchgear.com is hosting a contest that ends this Friday at 2:00pm (PST) where people who submitted a video could explain why their father needs a new TV for this Father’s day. Well, my sister helped me out and we submitted a video... and for financial reasons, this is probably the only way we could ever get my parents a new TV. It’s a Hitachi P42H401 on the line, so it’s not the greatest thing out there, but I know my dad would appreciate it.

If you guys could please visit the link below and scroll to the bottom of the web page and click on my name (JOHNAL) and vote for me, I’d greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much guys and I apologize in advance if this post bothered anyone. I’ll leave it to the mod to decide if this should be deleted.

Thanks!
http://crunchgear.com/2007/06/13/pat...e-are-happier/

P.S. For any of you Star Wars fans... my sister went to the convention in LA and made her own shirt that she’s wearing in the video (our video is the first one on the page) ... how cool is that shirt!