Thread: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End

Default Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End

I saw Pirates 3 last night and omg, what a great movie! It's definately on par with the other two but I think this one has better action sequences. The ending was a surprise though. I won't go into detail until others have watched. As usual, the sound is incredible. This will definately be a Blu-ray purchase for me!

good to hear. i owe my mom a trip to see that from mothers day, so i'll probably see it this weekend at some point.
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Looking forward to seeing it.

Went to see "Shrek the Third" last weekend....and it was a snoozer, but the kids seemed to like it....although they have not talked about it since.
    -curtis

For anyone who goes to see it, make sure you stay all the way until the end of the credits.
    Jeremy Gillow
    Gear | Movies | Music

I missed something?

Yes you missed something... oops

It has to do with that "surprise" at the end of the movie.
    Jeremy Gillow
    Gear | Movies | Music

My daughter went back with some friends a couple days later and filled me in.

I just finished watching At World's End on Bluray. It gave me a chance to see the extra bit of ending that I missed before. The entire Pirates series has such a great sound. Definitely demo material to show off the Ascends when friends come by.

Default Re: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End

I like to watch action movie, Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End is one of my favourite movie. I had seen this movie more than 4 times. Its awesome some movie directed by Gore Verbinski. This movie has so much different part but mostly i like this one.