Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sierras, thumbs up up up up up!!!!

Ok I'm replying to myself now because the waiting is killing me.
    I guess everyone is listening to their sierras. (insert crying face here)

Where was the info about the tweeters posted?

My order was put in tuesday. Any chance I'll get the sierras next week? I live in PA.
    I'll be back to check for the flood of responses right after I replace this soaking wet hanky.

I would call and ask.

I would much rather be listening to my Sierras than working, but I felt that way about the 340's too.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by tanaka
    Ok I'm replying to myself now because the waiting is killing me.
    I guess everyone is listening to their sierras. (insert crying face here)

Where was the info about the tweeters posted?

My order was put in tuesday. Any chance I'll get the sierras next week? I live in PA.
    I'll be back to check for the flood of responses right after I replace this soaking wet hanky.

lol. your entire post is ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by steveklein
    lol. your entire post is ridiculous

I called right now and he said the tweeters had come in on Thursday. I ordered on Wednesday of last week and he said they should be going out on Tuesday.

Mr. UPS man was at my house yesterday!! I have only had a few hours with them but love them so far! I was really surprized at the BUEATY of the bamboo. It looks alot better up on stands in MY room. Time to go listen some more!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWolf
    I called right now and he said the tweeters had come in on Thursday. I ordered on Wednesday of last week and he said they should be going out on Tuesday.

Thanks for the info. Hopefully, if they do go out this tuesday, I might get them by friday or saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by ravingndrooling
    Mr. UPS man was at my house yesterday!! I have only had a few hours with them but love them so far! I was really surprized at the BUEATY of the bamboo. It looks alot better up on stands in MY room. Time to go listen some more!!

WELL.....Give those of us that are still waiting some more info! These forums are our only solace while we are experiencing sierra depravation. Get some photos too! I love the way the bamboo looks in the pictures. I've ordered the naturals myself.

Here's a downside to my Sierras:

In the three to four years with my CBM-170's and CMT-340's, I only dusted them occasionally, and maybe wiped them down with a damp cloth a few times.

In the three weeks or so with the Sierras, I have already used furniture cleaner/polish on them a few times....today because I have people coming over to check them out.
    -curtis

I've been very happy with how easy it has been to care for the piano black Sierras. The speakers were perfectly clean out of the box, and they came with cotton gloves. I used the cotton gloves to put the speakers in place, and I haven't touched them them.

I have had the speakers almost two weeks, and twice I just ran a Swiffer duster over them. It works great, and it only takes about five seconds per speaker.

The cotton gloves make the speakers VERY slippery. I wonder how the workers avoiding dropping a few.

-Dave
    Last edited by DPlettner; 06-10-2007 at 06:45 PM.