Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Sierra - Summary, Pricing and Shipping!

Remove said daughter and get us a review of how they sound

LOL!

I will do some listening after she goes to bed, but not sure if I will post after that.

I can tell you with the little music that I did play before we started watching TV, that Dave was not kidding about the bass character of the speakers.
    -curtis

Hey guys, I got the piano black. So far they are sounding fantastic. The impressive bass is the first thing I noticed among other things.

Here's some pics:

Wow. Both pairs look awesome. Also, I noted that neither of them have their Ascend badges affixed to the front. Is that optional? I hope so...I really like them completely clean on the front.

Are they open tomorrow? I wanna call in my order!

I hate both of you

I knew about these last week , and they do look better than I thought they would . I can only image how they sound. Curtis and Mike if you don't mind me asking how large are your respective rooms where the speakers are ?

ah well I have what I will call the most "unique" colored 340s on the way,(James and David liked them ) so I hope that I can at least impress some of you with them

argg! u got em so fast!

My room is about 15x20 and open to another area about 10x20. Unfortunately I can't play as loud as I'd like to right now. Don't want to disturb the neighbors.

Quote Originally Posted by c_smith
    Wow. Both pairs look awesome. Also, I noted that neither of them have their Ascend badges affixed to the front. Is that optional? I hope so...I really like them completely clean on the front.
    Yes...the badges are supplied in a little bag. I will be putting mine on.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by LawrenceJ
    Curtis and Mike if you don't mind me asking how large are your respective rooms where the speakers are ?
    My room is 14 x 18 x 9.

I will be turning mine up here for a short bit later.
    -curtis

Hi Guys,

Getting these out today was a surprise... we are not even setup for production yet but we did build a few pairs.. (both Curtis and Mike, [ Mike especially ] were begging)

We were *supposed* to include the logos in a poly bag --- we decided to leave them off and let you decide. Unless requested, I think we will just avoid the logo altogether.

I will say one thing so far, I am changing my mind and going natural. The natural cabinets look better than the prototype samples. The grain is slightly different, so unique, this is natural wood so every pair is going to be somewhat unique.

Measurements from the fist cabinets built were dead on -- THAT was a relief

It has been a long day for me and I am heading home now to possibly get some sleep for the first time all week.

Mike -- it was really nice speaking with you and I truly hope you enjoy them! Curtis - Mike, please share your thoughts when you have the time.

Thanks again..
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com