Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Sierra - Summary, Pricing and Shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by mziegler
    Actually, there is a discussion about the influence of finish on the Sierras at www.6moons.com The reviewer found significant differences, especially when coupled with the audiofile equipment rack and platinum/diamond cables.
    I personally figured there would be SOME difference myself, just didn't know the extent.

EDIT: IMO ANY coating will somewhat alter the sound, even a wee bit...... how much? Only dave knows...... maybe not even enough to discuss.....
    Last edited by muzz; 05-18-2007 at 03:46 PM.

I called Ascend and discussed exchanging the 5 channel CMT-340 system that arrived three weeks ago for a five channel Sierra system. They were very accommodating about the exchange, so I placed an order. If all goes well, I should have the Sierras in a week.

-Dave

Quote Originally Posted by DPlettner
    I called Ascend and discussed exchanging the 5 channel CMT-340 system that arrived three weeks ago for a five channel Sierra system. They were very accommodating about the exchange, so I placed an order. If all goes well, I should have the Sierras in a week.

-Dave
    Excellent!!

LUK how they sound DP

Hmmm...maybe I'll sell off my shiny Aurum Cantus speakers to try out a pair of Sierras.

I am excited about the Sierra-1’s, but I think they are a bit out of my $ range for now. Any chance there will be special pricing for the 340 trade ins?

I love my 200's but would really like to get 3 speakers for across the front.

Just like normal, I am just one winning powerball ticket away from what I want!

Congratulations on the announcement to the Ascend Acoustics group!

CT_Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by CT_Jeff
    I am excited about the Sierra-1’s, but I think they are a bit out of my $ range for now. Any chance there will be special pricing for the 340 trade ins?

I love my 200's but would really like to get 3 speakers for across the front.

Just like normal, I am just one winning powerball ticket away from what I want!

Congratulations on the announcement to the Ascend Acoustics group!

CT_Jeff
    Call for that answer....

I just got my 3 naturals...I will try and post pictures later tonight.
    -curtis

you sob you beat me :P

there was someone else picking up a pair as I was leaving....he is also a forum member.
    -curtis

My daughter is watching "Dancing with the Stars"...so I snapped some pictures:

-curtis