Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 242526272829

Thread: Sierra - Summary, Pricing and Shipping!

The raffle was specifically for a cherry finish Titan. While I might prefer black, I know donated items are often specific because that's the stock a company is trying to reduce, so I didn't ask about other finish options.

i was wondering what lead time would be for 340se across the front, and 4 200s surrounds?

I would say very quick shipping to you, I have not heard of any delays(maybe I'm outta the loop).
    I would call the Ascend office and ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabeel View Post
    Hi, This post of mine is very beneficial and informative, however there are some specific facts or information that I require. If anyone can help me in this matter then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
    Contact Ascend, they won't bite.

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...contactus.html

i was wondering what xo freq. i should use 340se across the front, 4 200s for surrounds. im running 2 ed a2-300 subs for home theater. should i xo 80 for all?

Quote Originally Posted by warlord260 View Post
    i was wondering what xo freq. i should use 340se across the front, 4 200s for surrounds. im running 2 ed a2-300 subs for home theater. should i xo 80 for all?
    Every setup is at least slightly different. Try different settings and see what you like best...but 80hz is a good starting point.
    -curtis