Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spiderman 3

Default Spiderman 3

Just got back from seeing Spiderman 3. The movie was pretty good. I think I liked Spiderman 2 better, but this one was still a lot of fun.

The best part, however, was the sound. There were a couple scenes that I thought were very well done with the sound effects. (Sandman's "birth" scene, especially) I can't wait to watch this at home with my Ascends when it comes out on DVD!
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

Default cool

My family watched Spidy 1 and 2 this weekend and they sounded awesome with the ascends. I will look forward to #3!

Michael

I saw it Saturday.......pretty good SQ. Had my date jumping out of her seat!!

I was wondering how they were going to explain the killing of Ben Parker by someone other than the thief in the 1st movie.
    Ed

* Sierra-2EX's W/V2 crossover upgrade
    * (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6
    * Audio by Van Alstine DVA-M225 Monoblock Amps
    * MiniDSP 2x4HD For Sub calibration
    *World's Best Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables

OK...saw Spiderman 3 last night. The sound was good...but in all honesty, I was not impressed with the movie.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis
    OK...saw Spiderman 3 last night. The sound was good...but in all honesty, I was not impressed with the movie.
    yeh... i thought it was a fun time, but i'm still torn on whether i thought it was good or just "good"... if that makes sense...

venom and sandman were done really well though, i thought. kind of a shame venom was more or less taken care of for good, seeing as how often the symbiote finds new hosts in the comic...
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

What made it more fun for us was the numerous Cleveland shot locations!
    Ed

* Sierra-2EX's W/V2 crossover upgrade
    * (2) Rythmik F12's
    * Parasound Halo P6
    * Audio by Van Alstine DVA-M225 Monoblock Amps
    * MiniDSP 2x4HD For Sub calibration
    *World's Best Cables Canare 4S11 speaker cables

It looked great sound great ( Dlp theater ) Movie sucked............. I mean every single person cried, every one cried and cried more tears than punches

All Spiderman's Enemies know who hes is which is just silly.

And I like Topher Grace as an actor but as venom....... no no no no no no no no

Default Spiderman 3

Il parait aussi quils ont completement saboté lhistoire originale du symbiote de spiderman, comme quoi il laurait récuperé "par erreur" sur une autre planete dans une série de comics style cross-over, et pas parce quil est à cour de Tranxenne.
    On prend les paris pour un Spiderman 4 avec Venom Eddie Brock qui se fait chopper par le symbiote par le trou de ses chiotes?

Parait aussi quils nous préparent le surfeur dargent pour cet été, ça commence vraiment à me gonfler les flims tiré de nimporte quel comics.

Default Re: Spiderman 3

"You are such a nerd," says Mary Jane to Peter Parker.

In most movies, that would be a put-down. But Mary Jane, played again in Spider-Man 3 by the radiant Kirsten Dunst, says it with such affection that she's sure to reclaim her title as the ideal woman for generations of nerdy, male Spider-fans.

And Peter Parker, who still seems like a starry-eyed adolescent even though he's played by 31-year-old Tobey Maguire, is still madly in love.

But not madly enough, apparently. Here we are in the third film of director Sam Raimi's spirited Spider-Man franchise, and the audience is ready to hear wedding bells. But Peter seems to have forgotten how lucky he is to have such an intelligent beauty reclining seductively in his web. Remember that sexy kiss they shared in the first film? Peter's dumb enough to reprise that famous inverted lip-lock … with somebody else this time.

Default Re: Spiderman 3

Spiderman is one of my favourite Super hero. Spiderman movie has 3 parts and from all them i like Spiderman 3. According to me i think that Spider-Man 3 is impressive even in light of the fact that its unwieldy ambition often does more harm than good.