Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How long until "Subwoofer Announcement" is announced??

Quote Originally Posted by davef
    Ah... patience my good man...

VERY soon, I promise.
    uh oh... am i gonna be tempted to buy more stuff along with the amp and subwoofer i still need/want (not necessarily in that order...) to get?

good thing i'm graduating in 10 days and will hopefully have a full time job soon...
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

A full range Ascend?!! Thanks for the info, Dave. You heard it here first straight from the horse's mouth. Just kidding, of course, but I can dream, can't I?
    - EVH III

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Horton
    A full range Ascend?!! Thanks for the info, Dave. You heard it here first straight from the horse's mouth. Just kidding, of course, but I can dream, can't I?
    Would an Ascend sub(please,please,please!) with your Ascend speakers count for full range? It would be an all Ascend full range set-up.

Dave,

Just wondering if there is any update regarding the subwoofers?

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by davef
    Our # 1 priority at this time is putting the final touches on another project. Expect an announcement regarding subwoofers sometime in July."

I know that you have been busy with something more important than Ascend's much anticipated announcement regarding subwoofer's. So I was just checking in on this thread.

Please don't think I am putting a subwoofer announcement ahead of your family!

Semper Fi!

CT_Jeff

My guess is with Dave going back and forth to the East coast, to be with his family with his father's cancer fight, it has been put on the back burner.

Quote Originally Posted by CT_Jeff View Post
    Dave,
    Just wondering if there is any update regarding the subwoofers?

I know that you have been busy with something more important than Ascend's much anticipated announcement regarding subwoofer's. So I was just checking in on this thread.
    CT_Jeff
    I apologize for the delays --- We are moving forward on a few different options but we are not at the point yet where I feel comfortable making any formal annoncements. Things are moving a bit slower than I like, my time right now is very limited (unfortunately) but I assure you -- we ARE making progress

Sit tight ---
    Good Sound To You!

David Fabrikant
    www.ascendacoustics.com

Quote Originally Posted by davef View Post
    Sit tight ---
    I think that is a code phrase for what the bass is going to be like.
    -curtis

Quote Originally Posted by curtis View Post
    I think that is a code phrase for what the bass is going to be like.
    haha.

i'm REALLY looking forward to what ascend has in store for subs since i still need one for my system... i don't mind the wait right now, though, since i'm planning on buying a car within the next month or so
    CMT-340SE2 Mains & Center, CBM-170SE Surrounds, Rythmik F15, Emotiva XMC-1, Emotiva XPA-5

I was getting ready to pull the trigger on some others. I think I will wait a little while to see what Dave cooks up. Ordinarily I wouldn't wait like that... but after being literally blown away by my new Sierras, I'm certain whatever he does will be worth the wait.

A Direct Servo Rythmic in a 1" Bamboo cabinet!!!

It'll cost, but........

Maybe ask Brian Ding(or TC Sounds) if they can up the driver to one of the big TC beasts for folks that have $ to burn....
    I know they all have different qualities.

I'd bet Dave could come up with something good using a beast in a 3Cu Bamboo enclosure... even if he started from scratch.