Thread: *BRAND NEW* TP-24 Stands!

Default *BRAND NEW* TP-24 Stands!

I have 2 pairs of brand new TP-24 stands for the CMT-340SE speakers. They are sitting on my living room floor, in their original packaging. In fact, I haven't even broken the seal on one of the boxes.

Why am I selling them? Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.

So, I will let these babies go for $75 bucks a pair, plus shipping. I live in Fairfax County, VA. If you are near this area, we can make arrangements for you to pick the stands up.

Again, these items are not used. They are BRAND SPANKING NEW.

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...stlcmt340.html

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.
    I don't think the use of the word "my" is appropriate here. Wouldn't "her" be the ticket here? Welcome to the club.

David

Quote Originally Posted by bikeman
    I don't think the use of the word "my" is appropriate here. Wouldn't "her" be the ticket here? Welcome to the club.

David
    Yeah David. I often refer to our home and many things in it as "mine". But in practice ... well, I am selling the stands so what more can I say?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc
    I have 2 pairs of brand new TP-24 stands for the CMT-340SE speakers. They are sitting on my living room floor, in their original packaging. In fact, I haven't even broken the seal on one of the boxes.

Why am I selling them? Because the wife decided a different speaker stand would be a better match for the decor of my family room.

So, I will let these babies go for $75 bucks a pair, plus shipping. I live in Fairfax County, VA. If you are near this area, we can make arrangements for you to pick the stands up.

Again, these items are not used. They are BRAND SPANKING NEW.

http://www.ascendacoustics.com/pages...stlcmt340.html

Thanks!
    Are these still for sale?

Howard

Quote Originally Posted by hdjii
    Are these still for sale?

Howard
    Yes. Brand new, in the box, and still for sale.

Default Re: *BRAND NEW* TP-24 Stands!

This is a really old thread - but are the stands still available?

Thanks,
    D